Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Challenge of the Hokage  I_vote_lcapChallenge of the Hokage  I_voting_barChallenge of the Hokage  I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Challenge of the Hokage  I_vote_lcapChallenge of the Hokage  I_voting_barChallenge of the Hokage  I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Challenge of the Hokage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Admin
Soran

Challenge of the Hokage  Empty
PostSubject: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Hayato was walking through the surrounding area in Konoha, he actually liked the calm and breezy atmosphere. Hayato was walking through an isolated territory which seemed to be deserted, his attire consisted of his usual clothing as well as his plain white headband which didn't signify where he was from. He was meditating in an open field as he focused on gathering chakra from the surrounding nature.

Green chakra began to emit from his body as he was empowering himself, he lightly clacked his feet together in order to create a sensory barrier around himself 20 meters in diameter. Suddenly there was a man approaching behind him but he wasn’t making any effort to attack the young warrior so he remained silent with his eyes closed as if he had no idea of the new presence approaching.

However he remained gathering chakra from the nature around him as he sensed then gathered the natural energy from Earth. Hayato gathered the energy of nature inside of everything surrounding him and began blending it with his own chakra which created a form of spiritual and physical energy within himself as he awaited for the new arrival to say something to the child looking shinobi. The lime green aura of chakra would begin to emit from his motionless body which would give away a hint that he was no average ninja while he fueled his chakra supply and sat perfectly still.

Sensory Barrier:
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Jashin Warrior

Jashin Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Rad was no ordinary shinobi. He did not go by the standards of those who called themselves ninja. He was much more than a tool to be used. He was a worshiper, a Jashin to those who knew of it. And today, he would be showing a certain man his power. He sensed it before he approached. The growing uprise of chakra coming from one individual. Whoever this was, he must have been either stupid or strong to come to Konohagakure to challenge him. But by the feeling he got from the chakra gathering it was the latter.

Walking up behind him, the hokage didn't bother to mask his own chakra. The wind blew lightly as he studied the man. His patience began to run thin. The man stood there in silence as if he was preparing for something, and Rad was not the type to stay silent long. He clenched his scythe as he began to speak.

"Are you here to die kid?" he said in his loud yet deep voice. "If so, then you've come to the right place. State your name and business here immediately, or else!"
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Hayato slightly turned his head to face the approaching man whom he heard walking towards him, little did he know it was the Hokage. "Are you here to die kid?" the stranger said to him in a loud yet deep voice. "If so, then you've come to the right place. State your name and business here immediately, or else!"

Hayato kept a serious, yet calm exposure on his face "I am known as Hayato, I am a Rogue Shinobi. You shouldn't threaten people who outmatch you stranger, I am not one to take threats likely" he stated plainly in all honesty, he truly didn't realize how this may come off to this man, as he took pride in his wandering lifestyle. He was more of a neutral Rogue, he didn't care much for formalities. Suddenly the green aura faded back into his body as he then harnessed all of the Senjutsu chakra.

Hayato then finally opened which eyes which revealed yellow irises, horizontal bar-like pupils, and reddish-orange pigmentation around his eyes; this revealed the mark of a true sage on each eye of the young warrior. Hayato then jumped to his feet and faced the man with his arms remained to his sides at the ready, both fists easily capible of becoming lethal weapons at any instant. His legs were spread ready to jump or dodge at any moment needed, however he left a calm exposure on his overall appearance. By infusing the surrounding nature chakra in the area with the calcium within his own body, Hayato could now manipulate the growth and properties of his bones to his liking at will. Which he did both rapidly and secretely to increase the density of all the bones in his body as well as any he would produce, making them stronger and more durable than steel. This would not only make any bone created weapons very powerful, but also made his body virtually indestructable. The young Rogue did this all while calmly awaiting a response.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jashin Warrior

Jashin Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:01 pm

R smirked as he heard the boys words. The boy must not have known who he was. And he for one was not going to tell him. He watched carefully as he stood up. Not giving him a chance to do anything, he thrust his left hand forward, unclenching it. "You fool!" he yelled as he began to make his move. "I will show you who outmatches who!"

Pulling out two kunai, R began to run towards the young fool. Though he was small in stature, the Jashinist would not underestimate him. That meant he would go full out from the beginning of the fight till the end, and he would show this boy who to mess with.

As he made his way forward, he took a while to get there. His attack was meant for strength, not speed. He couldn't help but smirk as he moved. This is what he lived for, and he had not done it in a while. As he approached the man, he swung one arm in an arc towards his head.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:37 pm

As soon as Hayato opened his sage eyes his opponent threw the large scythe at him, the swift warrior immediately raised his hand upward which released a slicing chakra wave made of wind which was enhanced by the Senjutsu chakra. The lime-green cutting wind slashed the scythe in two before it reached him, and each end of the weapon flew in two separate directions which completely avoided making contact with Hayato what-so-ever.

The large man then charged Hayato with a smirk on his face as he held a kunai in each hand, however the sharp cutting wind had gone through the scythe and directly towards his opponent. Hayato was still under the influence of Sage Mode and any jutsu he would perform would be drastically increased in both speed and power.

As his opponent approached him, he swung one arm in an arc towards his head. However before the kunai made contact there would be an immediate surge of electricity which would emit from every part of the young warrior's body without warning which had enough force to repel his opponent back before the kunai made contact, plus the fact that the kunai itself would be the first thing to conduct the electic current do to the fact that it was very close to him. This current was even bigger than usual due to the fact that it was enhanced by Hayato's Senjutsu chakra
Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Jashin Warrior

Jashin Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:58 pm

R cursed as he saw his scythe split in two, not making contact with the man at all as they landed slightly behind him on each side. Running, he evaded the wind itself by jumping into the air, soaring over it before continuing on toward the man. When he reached him he swung his arm forward, only to be countered by a surge of Lightning coming from him.

Dropping the kunai that he held, he took the shock and flew back, farther than where he began. As he flew back, his body felt the sting of the jutsu, his fingers twitching slightly as the rest of his body stayed motionless. Back flipping in mid air, he landed on his feet.

He stood there and watched as the lightning flowed from the boy, waiting for it to die down before getting close again. "You think you are strong, but don't you know that you have lost the battle before it began?" he said as he got into a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:15 pm

So far so good, Hayato had remained in the same spot which he had been meditating and had recieved no damage at all. As the man flew back from the surge of electricity Hayato leaned over and picked up the kunai which the man had dropped. Hayato watched the man flip back on his feet and began to create clones which phased out of his body as his opponent spoke "You think you are strong, but don't you know that you have lost the battle before it began?"

There were now two clones standing behind Hayato in a triangle formation as he exhaled wind chakra onto the kunai and charged his opponent as the two clones remained behind and attempted to slice the wind kunai through his opponent's torso diagnally with one hand in an attempt to cut him in half while his other hand was performing a single hand seal.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Jashin Warrior

Jashin Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:43 pm

First he was shocked, and now he was being approached by three of the enemy, two of which were clones. R jumped back and moved his hands in a motion towards him. Suddenly, the seemingly broken scythe flew back towards him, dispelling the clones in the process. R caught it in his hand, and due to its ability to shift in size and shape, it was renewed.

He then let chakra leak out of both hands, one into his scythe to make it stretch toward the original enemy. His other hand slung forward. "You will not win boy!" he yelled as his move was made.I was only a matter of time before it was over.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:11 pm

(Ummm.... no my clones were standing back while only I was attacking you and you ignored my direct attack. Therefore your post is void and I am taking my hits)

Hayato's swift movements seemed to be too much for his opponent to handle, the wind kunai cut clean through the man and separated his torso. Then with the single hand seal he had formed(Which was stated in my previous post) Hayato performed a substitution jutsu with one of his clones and caused it to immediately explode a mere nanosecond after the wind kunai slashed through his opponent. Which had enough force to blow each half of the man into pieces.

Hayato was now standing 10 feet away from his other clone and awaited what would happen next as the smoke cleared, however he kept his guard up ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Jashin Warrior

Jashin Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:52 pm

OOC-You didn't state how big the pieces were, so i'm gonna use that to my advantage.

"OUUUCH!!! THAT HURT LIKE HELL!" R was furious, but he had finally gotten to feel the man's power. His limbs were scattered across the battlefield, but he would not be in that state for long. The first things to connect were his torso and his lower body, as snakes formed and pulled them together. The same happened to his left arm, which was a distance away, followed by his left and right leg. Using his fingers, he used chakra to pick up his head, and connect it before looking at the man who stood on the defense.

"You are starting to annoy me," he said as his fingers ran across the ground and he made a hand seal. A slicing of the wind could barely be heard as he stood still. Suddenly, his body became soft as he kept his eyes on the remaining clone as well as the original. "Your move."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:42 pm

The smoke cleared and Hayato looked in horror as this revealed that the man was still alive and his body was being reattached by snakes. However he kept a calm exposure on his face and didn't show any fear, he knew he couldn't afford to show any weakness to his opponent. So with a single handsign Hayato activated a Genjutsu which would be activated the exact instant the man's head reconnected with his body and foolishly looked at the young warrior.

Hayato and his clone then immediately ran opposite directions 15 feet around the man once he would begin to see an imaginary circle of leaves spinning around and enveloping him. Then, by touching the tattoo's on their wrists both Hayato and his clone would summon up ninja tools in the blink of an eye. One Hayato had three exploding shuriken between each knuckle in both hands while the other one held two kunai with exploding tags, they then both threw their exploding items towards the man.

Then with another flurry of handsigns each item multiplied into nearly 100 copies, this meant there were nearly 600 exploding shuriken going towards the man in one direction while in the other direction there were nearly 200 kunai with exploding tags. This meant that avoiding this explosion would be extremely difficult due to the fact that all these projectiles were coming towards his opponent from all angles. Both Hayato and his clone then jumped back in order to avoid getting caught in the large explosion which was about to occur.

However they each kept their guard up in case their plan failed, however the sensory barrier which Hayato had set up before the confrontation was still in effect and would allow him to know what was happening at all times regardless of the large amount of smoke which was about to arise.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:00 pm

(Sorry, you failed to post in the 72 hour time period and I am taking my hits and you are now dead X_X)

Suddenly all of the 800 projectiles hit his opponent and blew him into many tiny pieces. Hayato and his clone looked at the body explode in an inferno after jumping away to avoid taking any damage themselves. Hayato's remaining clone ran up to the biggest chunk of the man, which looked like his head and automatically self distructed while the read Hayato flickered away at high speed.

*Exit topic*
Back to top Go down
Rain Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:44 pm

His feature's hidden under the robe that he lovingly wore the shinobi never showed his true face his presence was to be a secret nothing more so he had waited till the second scent had left leaving only the smell of blood in the vicinity of konoha. Smoke rose rapidly from the surrounding area as the large creator came into view.

The smell of blood was strong and his eyes were now noting the stains splattered on the floor of the creator. Landing upon the ground softly the young male who would make sure no other scent was coming from the area bent down upon one knee. Pulling a glass vile from his pocket is slowly slid it across the ground pushing the blood into the vile. This was perfect. Someone did the dirty work to bring this man down and now Rain was reaping the reward's. With the vile now safely in his pocket he noticed a dirty looking Scythe upon the floor a little damaged but not to much.

He would pick it up and measure it noticing the damage was minuscule. Quickly moving his hands a puff of smoke erupted from the scroll on his belt sealing the scythe within. "Now to rid this wretched place of this village" Once more the young male would erupt into the sky flying higher than any ninja may have flown before until Konoha was a tiny dot. In one blaze of fire he was gone ready to make his army
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm

*END TOPIC*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of the Hokage    Challenge of the Hokage  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge of the Hokage
Page 1 of 1