Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_vote_lcapHokage of the Bloody Leaf I_voting_barHokage of the Bloody Leaf I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_vote_lcapHokage of the Bloody Leaf I_voting_barHokage of the Bloody Leaf I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Hokage of the Bloody Leaf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jashin Warrior

Jashin Warrior

Hokage of the Bloody Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Hokage of the Bloody Leaf   Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Name: Rad Foxx
Nickname: Konoha's Dictator
Date of Birth: 09/02
Clan: N/A

Looks: Hokage of the Bloody Leaf Bdc0fc1f570790_full

Personality: Rad is the definition of evil. He cares for no one or nothing. He would do anything to get what he wants, therefore finds no need for those who cannot help him. He respects no one, and is quick to tell them so. Rad loves to kill, and gets very cranky if he has not done so in a long time.

While fighting, Rad is ruthless. He cares nothing about his surroundings, which is why he usually has the upper hand. Any weakness he finds in his opponent, he uses it, even if it means killing an ally.

Rad is use to getting what he wants. He doesn't take no for an answer, whether it is money, women or power. The only thing in his life that he feels he has to put effort into is praying to his god.

Clan Information
(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name: N/A
Kekkei Genkai: (give us a summary of what your clan's special effects are)
Clan Symbol: (this isn't needed, but it makes your clan unique)
Clan History: (give us information of your clan's back story. how did they come to be? who founded/ who is the current leader of the clan? how many branches of this clan are there? where do they originate from? all of this is what we expect to see in there)

Rank Information
Village: Konohagakure

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Taijutsu-Weaponry
Sub: Puppetry-Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Katon, Suiton, Boil
Special Characteristics:

Agile: Rad is very limber and agile, making him very good at dodging strikes. He is so good to the point that he can dodge techniques at point blank range.

Jutsus

Spoiler:

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C ranked styles, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked ect)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the style- again, this must correspond with one of the character's affinity/ies)
Description: (give us a very descriptive evaluation of how the style is set up, what the performance is and what the result is. also, please include why someone would actually use this style)

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name: Long Scythe
Appearance: Shown in appearance
Special Abilities: This is the Scythe Rad uses to gather blood. Its abilities are that it can stretch to amazing lengths(up to 13 ft) and it can twist and turn at the users will.
Origin: This weapon was created by the best weapons smith in Konoha upon Rad's promotion to kage.

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Spoiler:
Rp Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jashin Warrior on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jashin Warrior

Jashin Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hokage of the Bloody Leaf   Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hokage of the Bloody Leaf   Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Twin Snake Mutual Death is forbidden. Please Remove it.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Hokage of the Bloody Leaf   Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage of the Bloody Leaf   Hokage of the Bloody Leaf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokage of the Bloody Leaf
Page 1 of 1