Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_vote_lcapThe Original Kurokon Shikyo I_voting_barThe Original Kurokon Shikyo I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_vote_lcapThe Original Kurokon Shikyo I_voting_barThe Original Kurokon Shikyo I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

The Original Kurokon Shikyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Perfect Insanity

Perfect Insanity

The Original Kurokon Shikyo Empty
PostSubject: The Original Kurokon Shikyo   The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:37 am

Name: Kurokon Shikyo
Nickname: Fear
Date of Birth: 3/14
Clan: Shikyo

Looks: The Original Kurokon Shikyo Untitl11

Personality: The one thing that describes Kurokon's personality is one word that makes men cry, women beg, and dogs howl. Insanity. Kurokon is litteraly conflicted by every emotion there is, not understanding many of them, but knowing they are there, even though he has complete control of them, they annoy him constantly. His ruling emotions are nuetrality and love. He lacked love growing up and seeks it constantly as a man. Some see him as a manwhore, or a womanizer, the truth is he just wishes to be loved. Once he finds a single woman he loves he will settle down, until then he might as well have a hell of a time, right? To be honest he is deeply lonely, as part of his depriving childhood. He has few things he hates, but one thing that manages to bring out his true hatred, and that is arrogance. While he himself remains slightly prideful, he knows he can be beat, and hates when people act as though they are better than anyone else.

His true hatred lies within those who are prideful yet cannot back it up. He also hates those who look down on themselves for things others have done to them, or those who overdramatize with the situation. His way of looking at things is, if you have power and interefere, you need experience, if you have power, but manipulate events to better yourself and your allies, you are truly magnificent. He respects intelligence, holding an IQ of 153. He also loves making people feel fear, an odd effect of his powers

Clan Information
[quote="AOC"Clan Name: Shikyo
Kekkei Genkai: The shikyo clan can control fire and lightning completely, they are also known to be completey immune to heat OR lighting (MUST CHOOSE ONE), however this causes weaknesses against Wind OR water (and ice). They also have been known to have a sharingan sometimes. However their sharingan cannot be turned off. The only way they can get mangekyou sharingan is to replace their own eyes with someone that has mangekyou, giving them eternal mangekyou.The bodies of shikyos are made to with stand infinite heat, but Amatersu will still harm them. However their is a way to ruin this power, by placing them in solid Ice and melting them slowly. (MUST MAKE CUSTOM MS JUTSU NO CANNON) They usually have bodies basicly built for taijutsu. Also They are immune to weak genjutsu even as gennin. Unfortuneatly they will need a teacher that is Shikyo to be able to do anything with their powers. They have the wolf summoning. The leader of the clan is always the wolf contract holder and sometimes wolf sage.

Clan Jutsu
Name: jutsu thief
this jutsu steals the affinity of the victim along with the jutsu and half of their chakra, but knocks the user out for an hour making them vulnerable to attack then, this jutsu has a side effect when used on bijuu containers, the bijuu containers will not die of over use of the bijuu's power, and the user of this jutsu will get alot of chakra from the bijuu as well and also will get the powers of some of the bijuu, like the ability to control sand, but it would not be nearly as powerful, or like naruto's outragouse healing ability, as if it was used on gobi the user would gain all five elements like gobi has.

Name: Shikyo's Bi Taijutsu
The shikyo used their bloodline to make their taijutsu much more effective. This style is where any hit or kick is added fire to it. This is also been known to use lightning in this style as well. The best way to avoid this is to run like hell, as hte user is slower at running but faster at strikes when using this style. This is also known as Orochibi style or snake fire.

Clan Symbol:

Clan History:
Clan History: The first uchiha, Gene Uchiha had a girlfriend, named Twea. It was thought she was the mother of the uchiha clan, but this isnt completely true. She had a bloodline called sendo. When they had their first child they noticed he had sharingan at birth, it turned out this was due to two bloodlines changing each other so they would fit without killing the host. They named her Mai Shikyo. Their reasons for the last name are still unknown.

Gene had secretly planned to have a child for years, even though it was just to make a clan full of powerful Shinobi. While this was going on the First Great Shinobi War was also going on. He had a child with Twea's sister and she didnt have as high as a fire affinity as Mai but it proved to be genetic anyway, which made the uchiha clan.

His child was ten when Mai was born. He was completely jealous of Mai. He once tried to kill her using a training excercise as an excuse, but she accidentally killed him. However Gene and Twea knew he had tried to kill her so They didnt really care. The child's name was Draco.

One day bandits attacked their town and destroyed it, how Gene and Twea died. However Mai survived, and while she was only six the bandits took pity on her and raised her to be their own. The bandits eventually became old and peaceful. Mai however had just vanished from the clan. She met a young man who wasnt effected by fire, heat, or lightning. They fell in love and married.

They had two childern who grew up as orphans because their parents were fighting in the second shinobi war. When word came that the war was over everyone was sad that their greatest friends and heros had died, but they did not mope around, since they knew Mai wouldnt be pleased if she knew they moped instead of moving on.

Their childern's name were Isial and Roran, both males and known guinesses. They began working together to find their parents, who they beleived were still alive. When they found the bodies they were shocked to know that their eyes were harvested by Mizugakure for research, until the bloodline massacare happened which wiped out the evidence. Roran became ANBU captian and was known as The Platinum Fire as any fire he used was a strange platinum color. And Isail became the Nidiame Raikage. He was known as Crimson Lightning.

On a Mission to Konohagakure Roran was killed because he suposedly tried stealing Hinata Hyuuga. The truth was he was protecting her from an angry branch member from killing her. He hadnt known but he had another brother, Sarai, who had a child years before, Kurokon Shikyo, and a year after him was Kaigen Shikyo.

As it turned out an Eighty year old Draco had caused this, and also gave a disease to Isail. He had been hte leader of the uchiha clan until madara stepped up and killed him easily.

Isail died by a disease that actually ate away his organs, the same one as Kimmimaro had. Sarai Shikyo sealed Hachibi into Kaigen, and Gobi into Kurokon, however it is appearent Kurokon lost gobi through unknown means, and somehow survived and still retained its genjutsu and elemental abilities. Kurokon and Kaigen were seperated for an unknown ammount of years, but when they met again Kurokon was eighteen and Kaigen was seventeen.

It is currently Unknown if any Shikyos other than Kaigen and Kurokon remain alive, however it seems Kaigen has somehow gotten mangekyou sharingan and Kurokon has gotten Eternal mangekyou Sharingan, proving themselves at the strongest Shikyo yet.
[/quote]
Rank Information
Village: Sunagakure

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Taijutsu
Sub: Kenjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Lightning, Fire, Wind
Special Characteristics:
1. His extreme affinity with Lightning and fire are legendary, even within the Shikyo Clan. He is Immune to lightning, and rather resistant to heat.
2. Due to losing the ability to age, it is impossible for him to gain chakra by training, but not by using Jutsu Theif, however, he has insane control over his chakra. His chakra is currently at the level of Kisame.
3. Over the years his physical condition has become simply amazing, such that his prowess is said to be equal to, or above, Gai's Taijutsu abilities.
4. His speed is simply incredible, making him faster than even Gai was, allowing him to run at Gai's second gate's speed without any additions to his normal speed, meaning that is his base speed.
5. Due to his incredible knowledge of reverse engineering, he is able to take any jutsu he can see and attempt to remake it, usually these will be completely different in the way they work, but the same effect happens.
6. His bones are oddly black, no powers, they are just black
7. His most amazing thing is his incredible strength. He is even stronger than A with LRA activated.
8. Agelessness

Jutsus

Name: Regeneration
Type: Defense?
Element: Lightning
Description: By using lightning to speed the duplication of cells, he is able to regenerate even limbs. He may even regenerate his head if it is cut off, as long as half his body survives, allowing him to survive even the worst forms of normal death. He is able to regenerate mostly in an instant, though if half his body is destroyed, he would take two posts to fully regenerate. Due to this, he is able to maintain the age of 25 for the rest of his life.

Name: DNA absorbtion
Type: Supplementary
Description: Once the user uses this jutsu it cannot be undone. This can also be used on others who are willing. This jutsu works by Isail using his lightning powers to locate and extract the DNA that the KKG requires, after which the body of the user, or the target, will replicate itself, killing the old cells, but making new ones with the KKG added. This proccess is very painful and leaves the user/target weak for a topic. A body can hold up to three bloodlines, chakra, doujutsu, and body. Doujutsu are obvious. Body are a bit less obvious, they affect the body itself, such as a clan that lacks chakra, but makes up for it in taijutsu, or the kaguya's bloodline. Chakra is a bit harder to define, it isnt just advanced elements, it also applies to people with elements they have complete control of. Each bloodline required 2000 words to master. Uchiha would need to do the 2000, then the regular training for uchiha.

Name: Synaptic response
Type: Supplementary
Description: By speeding the rate of synaptic responses, he is able to increase his reaction time to near godlike speeds. While using this he is able to increase it so much that he could successfully track Hiraishin, which moves at the speed of lightning. This also increases his strength and speed to be equal with what would happen if he unlocked the second gate.
EMS Jutsu:

Name: Rasengan
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: The Rasengan does not require any hand seals to use, relying only on the chakra control of the user. Once it is complete, it becomes self-sustaining, which does not give the Rasengan a definite limit like the Chidori. The compacted nature and moving speed of the chakra allows the Rasengan to grind into whatever it comes in contact with to inflict major damage. This tends to launch the target backward after being hit or, if the target is lying on the ground or being launched to the ground, the destructive force is enough to form a crater.

Name: Super Great Ball Rasengan
Description: The natural energy of the Rasengan rapidly increases it to gigantic proportions, is larger than the user's own body, and is created in an instant. Unlike Naruto's Great Ball Rasengan, it can be used with only one hand and even be used with multiple clones. If the Super Great Ball Rasengan exploded, it would easily hollow out an entire. This technique can be altered with any of the users elemental affinities.

Name: Rasenshuriken
Description: The user is able to able to create four large points, making the Rasengan appear as a giant fūma shuriken, with the Rasengan in the centre remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud bell-like screech after being formed. Rasenshuriken creates countless microscopic wind-blades that damage the body on a cellular level. This allows him to throw it at his opponents and removes the possibility of it damaging himself. The range of shuriken now also expands after it has been thrown, compensating for imprecise aim or fleeing opponents by widening the area of effect. However, he can throw the Rasenshuriken quickly enough that this is rarely necessary. When thrown, the Rasenshuriken becomes Naruto's quickest attack, able to cross the entire Chibaku Tensei crater, which was the size of a mountain range, in a single second. When it exploded, it took up a full half of that area and when an opponent is struck by it, most of their body is essentially disintegrated

Name: Chidori
Description: This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces. Chidori can also be used to simply give the opponent a large electrical shock without impaling them

Name: Chidori Nagashi
Element: lightning
Description: By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body allowing him to affect multiple enemies. When using this attack on a great number of enemies at once, it can effectively double as an instant defense. The body of the person touched by the Chidori will misinterpret the Lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves," making its muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff, while at the same time receives damage. This will also neutralize other lightning jutsu so long as they are not more powerful. This attack can also be channeled through the ground to increase the range of the attack

Name: Chidori Spear
Element: lightning
Description: The original Chidori gained its power by shaping it into a form sufficient for an electrical discharge and using it together with the user's own "thrust". This technique uses Shape Transformation to form the original Chidori into a spear-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of 10 meters. Although it's less powerful than the Chidori, its increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing. When the enemy's body is pierced the user can alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades increasing the number of wounds. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.

Name: Chidori Senbon
Description: This is one of many variations of the Chidori that uses shape transformation. It is specialized in more speed, by being transformed into countless sharp senbon, all aimed at the enemy. By increasing the amount of chakra used, the number of senbon also increases. It can become even more effective by using it together with the Sharingan, allowing the user to precisely shoot for the enemy's vital points

Name: Kirin
Description: Kirin is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. While there are thunder storm clouds in the sky, the user will then form Chidori and raise his arm to the heavens. This will allow him to channel the lightning down upon his target. Because he is merely channeling the naturally created lightning, he is able to utilize a power greater than what a ninja could create with their own elemental chakra. Because this is also natural lightning, it will travel more quickly than any ninja could dodge. Upon calling down the lightning, it will create a powerful impact with a large amount of destruction.

Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his strike, and controls it with chakra. Due to the technique using natural lightning, which travels at 1/1000th of a second according to Zetsu, as opposed to elemental chakra it is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful Lightning Release technique.

To initiate a lightning storm, and then to take control of lightning in order to guide it to a target while using the shape manipulation shown above, drained even Sasuke of most of his chakra. However, the manipulation of the lightning itself requires little chakra. In addition, usage seems to destroy the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. However, the blast was strong enough to completely annihilate the entire Abandoned Uchiha Stronghold as well as destroy the entire mountain on which the stronghold was built, giving credibility to Sasuke's claim that the attack is unavoidable. Itachi withstood this technique by using Susanoo, though he admitted that were it not for his Susanoo, he would have been killed.

Name: Sage Mode
Type: Senjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Senjutsu (仙術; Literally meaning "Sage Techniques") refers to a specialized field of jutsu that allows the user to sense and then gather the natural energy around a person. Senjutsu practitioners can then learn to draw the energy of nature inside of them blending it with their own chakra (created from spiritual and physical energy within the shinobi), adding a new dimension of power to the sage's chakra, resulting in the creation of Senjutsu Chakra. This chakra cannot be seen by anyone other than those who have been trained in senjutsu. The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, and durability dramatically increase, to the point where they could fall face first into a bed of spikes and receive no injury nor feel pain whatsoever.

This new chakra enables the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which can then drastically increase the strength of all ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. A person who is able to use senjutsu is called a sage. It would seem that it stems from the toads of Mount Myōboku, as only Shima, Fukasaku, Jiraiya and Naruto have been seen using it. Gamakichi and Gamabunta also seem to be familiar with it. A prerequisite to being able to use Senjutsu is that the user must have a great reservoir of chakra themselves in order to manipulate the natural energy. Kurokon's affinity with pure energy allow him to be able to perfectly balance the natural energy with his own chakra. This allows him to use the true Sage Mode, which retains all of his normal physical characteristics except for toad-like eyes: yellow irises, horizontal bar-like pupils, and reddish-orange pigmentation around the eyes; the mark of a true sage on each eye.

Name: Edo Tensei
Type: Summoning, Sealing, Ninjutsu
Element:-
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. It was originally developed by Tobirama Senju, and later completed by Orochimaru.[2] Kabuto now claims to have mastered it to a degree even higher than them. Kabuto also claims this technique to be the "greatest, most powerful technique in the shinobi universe",[2] as it poses no risk at all to the user.

To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive. Kabuto remarks that this basically amounts to grave-robbing, although blood stains or organs salvaged after the target's death also work. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (浄土, jōdo); those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, for example, cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel.[2]

Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the physical remains acquired are smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special symbol with the living sacrifice in the centre of the symbol. Then dust and ash encases the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user. The user can theoretically revive a limitless number of people in this way, so long as they have enough sacrifices, chakra and DNA to perform the technique.

After the individual has been summoned and awakened, the summoner can bind the individual to his or her will by using a special talisman, which is attached to the end of a kunai and implanted in the brain. Upon implanting the talisman, the resurrected individual will regenerate further, eliminating any remaining imperfections and restoring colour to their bodies and clothing. The summoner either remotely controls or tracks the summoned individuals using pebbles he manipulates on a simple grid, which acts as a map.[5]

Different talismans can be used to enact different degrees of control. Orochimaru's talismans completely eliminated the personalities of the summoned, turning them into mindless killing machines under his command. Kabuto prefers to use a weaker binding talisman on certain individuals, allowing them to retain some degree of their own personality. The latter method is useful for psychological warfare,[6] and can also allow the summoned individual to tap into their own emotions, memories, or creativity to enhance their effectiveness in combat,[7] but also carries a host of drawbacks; it takes more effort to retain control with the weaker binding which can make it possible for the hearts of the summoned to be swayed by strong emotions, which can result in the soul breaking free and returning to the Pure World.[4]

Even so, Kabuto can completely remove their personalities if needed, and may elect to if they resist his command too strongly. After gaining more experience with the technique, and absorbing Orochimaru's chakra from Anko Mitarashi, Kabuto exerts greater control over the summoned and can even overwrite his own talismans, greatly increasing the power of the binding

Weapons

Name: Hokaru
Appearance: A normal Katana
Special Abilities: The blade will phase through anything other than internal organs, muscles, and arteries.
Origin: Kurokon made it ._.

History and Roleplay Sample
History: Kurokon was a mere child when he was adopted off into the family of a Senju and Uchiha. His brother was Kaigen Shikyo, who he had known for the first four years of his life. He had a rivalry with Kaigen since they were born. He beleived that Kaigen had died until he met up with him again.

Kurokon had a hopefuly upbringing, being a child of great potential. However good Itachi was treated, Kurokon was treated a lot better. That was his public life, however behind the doors at his home, his father came home drunk every night and beat him. His mother was long dead by this time, meaning his father only beat him, and his brothers Daichi and Yori. However one day, his father had been asigned to kill his best friend, drawing him closer to insanity.

The next night when he came home, he began to beat them all, however Yori received the worst. Yori fought back as hard as he could, but a five year old cant compare to a trained ninja. Kurokon stepped in. However he was utterly changed. He had grabbed a kunai and stabbed his father in his abdomen, killing him slowly.

When he woke up later, he was in a hospital, with Daichi right by his side, crying, saying for him not to lose him too. This worried Kurokon, as they had not cared much for their father, but why would Daichi be crying. Suddenly he noticed Kurokon was awake and hugged him, telling him that he was worried. Daichi and Yori were dependent on him from then on. He was old enough to become a ninja and had to do so, rising up the ranks fast, using his mission money to pay for his stressful life, along with his brothers'. He was likely the most stressed of the three of them.

Before long he had become an ANBU and was around fifteen. At this point in time, he began seeing the corruption of the village. He woke up Yori and Daichi one night and asked them to pack everything they had. He sealed everything into three small scrolls, one for each of them. He then moved their money into a scroll, and left. It was easy to leave, but it was hard to survive. They eventually settled down in some nameless town, and instead of getting a normal job Kurokon began teaching Yori and Daichi how to be ninja, allowing them to access the cespool of knowledge Kurokon had built up. He eventually made them unofficial gennin.

He was still considering a missing ninja and therefore, persecuted. One day he came home to find Yori and Daichi decorating the walls... with their blood and organs. This began Kurokon's descent into madness. With his family dead, and no friends, he had no choice but to wander alone. He was eventually offered a deal by the Raikage. He would be wiped of his crimes if he rejoined them, knowing a rinnegan user would be incredibly userful, funny thought, that he only APPEARED to have it, yet held no abilities it would normally give him.

During his time as a Ninja working for the Raikage, he began to loosen the bolts that held the shield over his heart, allowing himself to trust others and rely on someone other than himself. The Raikage and him had an odd friendship, but nothing more. He was eventually declared Sannin due to his help in delivering a scroll that kept the village from going to war. Without him the scroll wouldve been destroyed.

Unfortunately, the Raikage had died soon after, and Kurokon took over as Raikage, but that did not last long. He had soon met his father, and his two brothers as well. He began to hate Kumogakure for what they had done to the shikyo clan, turning them into nothing more than a rumor. Kurokon left Kumo with a bang, mostly by decorating the walls of the council room, with the entrails of the concil members.

Kurokon soon fought and killed Shusui. After which he replaced shusui's eyes with his own, granting him Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. He has remained hidden ever since Kaigen disappeared, and has done much to simply give himself a spy network, thankfully he is no long in the bingo book, he is simply a legend of Kumo, much like the sannin of Konoha.

After finding out that his brother had come back from wherever he had left to, he took over Sunagakure with ease. He banished their council and destroyed any opposition to his power, or used his Geass ability to "convince" them to work for him.

Rp Sample:
The man beside him was oddly tall, and very fit, likely more so than Zane himself, but this man had no true benefit like the gates, elements were his true powers, powers that were beyond normal comparison. He could have used another power, but for now, these ones could do. Simply put, he wished for one last thing to add to his asortment of powers. The rinnegan. Such an eye would be the final ingredient to his final power. The man was dressed oddly for such an occassion, considering he was in simple black and red. His shirt was red with the words "those who dont have the strength to stand for themselves, should fall down and die" on it. Truly, these words were the meaning behind this attack, but admittedly, mostly it was due to a recent lack of funds the tsuchikage felt himself having. His jacket, which had steel plates inside was darker than the blackest void, along with his jeans having the same style and quality, even laid out with steel in the same way, avoiding the joints, but allowing most coverage.

For many reasons this man had been annoyed. Currently, the council was trying to keep him from destroying Ame, after he heard of the Amekage's attack, he had wanted to retaliate, however Zanza did not allow him to, now he could. Perhaps here he could find a fun fighter to duel, if not it was a good source of funding, perhaps he would take over another village the following week.

The gates infront of them were oddly open and relaxed gaurds. To the gaurds Roran simply seemed normal, but Zane was an oddity they were quite worried about. With a simple flick of the wrist, Roran sent lightning into their necks, overloading their brains and frying them. The pathetic chuunin had no chance to dodge. Roran actually scared the people more, for his odd resemblence to the legendary Pein, even though Zane was close behind in the fear factor. Of course Roran's neuron editing allowed him to make that fear into a Phobia, making most lower ranking Ninja run from them.

"I could not care less what you do Zane, I am going to destroy everything though, so to put it simply... Have fun with this." With that stated Roran began setting the gates on fire, burning them rather fast, even with the constant rain. It was hard to use fire in the rain, but if he created it from electricity, it would be strong enough to hold up. This entire village was now their plaything. Roran had made that clear by his sentence. The fire began to spread to buildings, burning many alive. Roran himself stopped a moment. "if you want, you could kill the kage, I dont care, try to leave a few gennin and chuunin though, or anyone willing to join Iwa, we can always use torture to.. persuade them" He chuckled.

His hair blew as the fire burned the buildings, an effect from the wind. Suddenly a large explosion happened a few blocks away, appearently a building has some sort of gas leak, allowing the fire to make it explode, which gave Roran and amazing idea. He took out shekkeikegan and began slicing civilians in the steet, before getting more towards the ninja section of the village, amazingly enough, this happened incredibly fast, the fire spreading as if it was lit with oil, and Roran moving at half his speed, but allowing him to see lower ranks and civilians in slow motion, cutting them down with ease.

It was rather clear to everyone by this fraction of a minute, that Amegakure was being attacked. May god have mercy on their souls, because Roran would not. The civilians had tried running, but most had been slaughtered as soon as they ran from the burning houses, thanks to shekkeikegan's weilder's speed. This village was as good as dead now, the rain had appearently slowed to a halt, barely falling now, as if god had tightened the faucet over Ame, knowing he would need to save water to wash away the blood stains.

Last edited by Kurokon+Shikyo on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The Original Kurokon Shikyo   The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 am

You actually gotta fill out the Template for Impure World Resurrection like all other jutsu because I don't really want people just posting links of the jutsu they apply for and please provide a better RP sample due to the Rank you are applying for(It can be a link from another site if you want)

Other than that this looks good, I geuss me and you are taking the two Sage Spots ^^

Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Perfect Insanity

Perfect Insanity

PostSubject: Re: The Original Kurokon Shikyo   The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:59 am

The rp sample was a joke really lol, and I was gonna transfer them, but I got tired and had to sleep. These should be fixed by the time you read this.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The Original Kurokon Shikyo   The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Original Kurokon Shikyo   The Original Kurokon Shikyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Original Kurokon Shikyo
Page 1 of 1