Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Chitenshi Shikyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Chitenshi Shikyo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Chitenshi Shikyo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Chitenshi Shikyo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Chitenshi Shikyo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Chitenshi Shikyo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Chitenshi Shikyo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Chitenshi Shikyo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Chitenshi Shikyo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Chitenshi Shikyo I_vote_lcapChitenshi Shikyo I_voting_barChitenshi Shikyo I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Chitenshi Shikyo I_vote_lcapChitenshi Shikyo I_voting_barChitenshi Shikyo I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Chitenshi Shikyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slayer

Chitenshi Shikyo Empty
PostSubject: Chitenshi Shikyo   Chitenshi Shikyo I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:58 pm

Name: (Chitenshi Shikyo)
Nickname: (Blood Angel)
Date of Birth: (October 31)
Clan: (Shikyo)

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Chitenshi hates to loose,and being told what to do by his
peers.He loves food,Flirting and,Traning.He loves it when he's flirting with his beautiful girlfrind.He kills people who dare to hurt him,his girlfriend,and his master.His goals is to please his master and himself.Another goal is to be a master him self also to have a family.One more goal is to be powerful like a God.
Clan Information
()

Clan Name: Shikyo
Kekkei Genkai: The shikyo clan can control fire and lightning completely, they are also known to be completey immune to heat OR lighting (MUST CHOOSE ONE), however this causes weaknesses against Wind OR water (and ice). They also have been known to have a sharingan sometimes. However their sharingan cannot be turned off. The only way they can get mangekyou sharingan is to replace their own eyes with someone that has mangekyou, giving them eternal mangekyou.The bodies of shikyos are made to with stand infinite heat, but Amatersu will still harm them. However their is a way to ruin this power, by placing them in solid Ice and melting them slowly. (MUST MAKE CUSTOM MS JUTSU NO CANNON) They usually have bodies basicly built for taijutsu. Also They are immune to weak genjutsu even as gennin. Unfortuneatly they will need a teacher that is Shikyo to be able to do anything with their powers. They have the wolf summoning. The leader of the clan is always the wolf contract holder and sometimes wolf sage.

Rank Information
Village: (Konoha)

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: ( Ninjutsu and Taijutsu)
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu
Elemental Affinity: Katon, Raiton
Special Characteristics:
-2 tomo Sharingan
-Speed of Rock lee with weights off
-Immune to Lightning
-Can Control both Fire and Lightning completely

Jutsus
Name: Flight Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Ōnoki is the only one observed to be capable of utilizing this technique, however, he is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time.

(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball..

Name: Electromagnetic Murder
Description: This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands. The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique.

Name: Temporary paralysis jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: A technique for physical restraint, quite as if the opponent had been tied in invisible steel ropes. This is a basic ninjutsu usable even by Genin, but its intensity will vary greatly according to the user's level. In addition, depending on the user, the technique can be cast on every target at once, and won't fail a shinobi during his missions. This debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody

Name: Body Flicker
Element: None
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Style:
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

(Katon: Boya Kasui ) – Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Description: The user releases a small short ranged stream of flame at the opponent, cuasing them to collapse. The move requires no hand seals.

(Katon: Endan) – Fire release: Flame Bullet
Description: Fire Release: Flame bullet is made by the user gathering oil in their mouth, which is created by their chakra, and then they spit it out igniting it. This technique is a simple flame bullet shot at the enemy.
Note: Must know Toad summoning contract to use.

(Katon Ninpo: Hibashiri) - Fire Style: Jet Flare
Element: Katon
Description: This jutsu will create jets of fire that can be manipulated into several forms such as rings of fire to strike a target. Can also encircle the opponent in fire.

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Element: Katon
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Name: Lightning Rod
Element: Raiton
Description: After coming into physical contact with the opponent, the user raises their arm into the air, generating a powerful bolt of electricity which will travel through their body into the body of the opponent. This electricity is generated by the user and does not come from another source. This Jutsu shocks the opponent and if used in combination with water, could kill the opponent by stopping his/her heart.

Weapons

Name: Chakra Sword
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities: Able to retain the properties of the users chakra nature.
Origin: Given to him by his sensei Jishaku Inazuma, Sannin of the Steel Sand.

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
(.Chitenshi was lost in the woods when he was little his village was under attack by a really powerful kid and was only bout 14. Chitenshi was 3 after a wile he was tought by a man whos name i give i would half to kill you.From then on is all classified.)

Rp Sample:
(Chitenshi walks down a path. He feels something wrong in his blood something bad is going to happen.He keeps walking like he didnt care the he was attacked bye a 6.7 foot man trying to still his money. Chitenshi is in a fight he can always escape nomadder what he is 100 times faster than lightning.So he runs fast enought in a circule to take the man ocegen away this was unbalivabule no one has ever seen a 10 year old as a rank c or lower do this.Chitenshi was kind enough to let him live.But the man kept trying so Chitenshi killed him without fear or the feelings a person would have killing a man he did not have it. like nearves body part freakish stuff he was happy about this and was ready for more but some stranged man made him pass out for 11 months so Chitenshi could not remimber a thing unless he had flash backs but he was mind tricked he was a good boy and that is all we know for now tell you more when we get more info.)

Back to top Go down

Chitenshi Shikyo
Page 1 of 1