Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Inuzuka Cut I_vote_lcapInuzuka Cut I_voting_barInuzuka Cut I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Inuzuka Cut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Bad Azz

Cut Bad Azz

Inuzuka Cut Empty
PostSubject: Inuzuka Cut   Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Name: Cut Inuzuka
Nickname:The Dread Wolf
Age19
Date of Birth: February 29
Clan: Inuzuka Clan

Looks:At 5'9", 165 pounds, Cut is a skinny male with olive complexion. He has light brown eyes that somewhat larger than the average set. On top of his head is long black hair that extends halfway down his back in a long dreads.Cut Wears an oversized T-shirt. The T-shirt should be long enough to cover the entire torso and goes downt to his knees. Plain white shirts are his preferred style. He wears dark washed jeans. He wears the jeans baggy, low and without a belt.Cut wears a fitted hat with sticker under the brim and hat's bill covering his eyes. He wears a doo-rag or hair net underneath the baseball cap. Wear the rag long and tied in the back, so that the rag hangs down on your shoulder. He wear light brown timberland boots and heavy a platinum chains and watches with embedded diamonds.Cut's teeth is embedded with diamonds and made up of platinum. His body is covered with vairous of tattos from his head to his feet.
Personality: Cut in a state of mind in which a he becomes angry or have "beast like" personality.Cut is a very talkative person. He could almost always be found with his friends at various spots in the village with a story to tell, some true and some fabricated (though, to his credit, he usually lets his listeners know when which is which). He is a good time loving-person who is very affable. He treats his friends like family and has no problem stepping in on their behalf or lending a helping hand. Whenver he is able to, he tends to have treats from his family's pastry shop for his friends. Despite his good nature, he has a meanstreak, especially when pushed or feels someone crosses the line. Whenever he is directly engaged with an enemy, he tries his best to get under his/her/their skin, constantly talking trash to enrage him/her/them into making a mistake that he could exploit. He also tends to add insult to injury, throwing back every insult his enemy said to him in his/her/their face(s).
Clan Information

Clan Name: Inuzuka Clan
Kekkei Genkai: This clan from Konoha Village is known for its ties to the canine species. Many members have a canine familiar who acts as a partner to the clan member. Also clan members can use jutsus to take on canine-like abilities.
Clan Symbol:
Clan History:

Rank Information
Village: Leaf Village

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:Taijutsu, Medical Ninjutsu
Main: Taijutsu
Sub: Medical Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity:None
Special Characteristics:Taijutsu

Cut has gained a strong and enduring body with high chakra reserves and immense stamina by constantly pushing his own limits, allowing him to recover from extreme exhaustion in an alarmingly short period of time and utilize the style known as Strong Fist to its full potential. In addition, his intense training has given him such tremendous speed that his movements can seem like he's disappearing to unfocused eyes, and strength capable of easily ploughing a full-grown man through a solid, stone wall with a single hand; both of which without the aid of chakra-enhancement.Cut is able to utilize and open the Eight Gates, a feat that is difficult for even some of the most talented ninja, and has shown the ability to open at least seven of the eight gates. Cut intense training has allowed him to handle opening the gates for a longer period of time, able to endure the sixth gate with only noticeable exhaustion, as well as resist the damaging after-effects of the seventh gate long enough to continue fighting for a short period.

Cut's Dog Damu's Special Characteristics

Damu has worn extremely heavy weights on his ankleslike his owner that appear deceptively light, increasing his strength at the cost of inhibiting his speed to levels that his peers still consider quite fast. Upon removing the weights, Damu and Cut's speed vastly increases, making it almost impossible to see his movements with the unaided eye.Damu's teenth has enough crushing power to bite through stone and some when he using his full force.

Jutsus
Taijutsu

Spoiler:

Clan jutsu
Spoiler:

Medical Ninjutsu

Spoiler:
Weapons
None

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Spoiler:

Rp Sample: Kane bit down of his cigar, finding it highly annoying that his companions should insult him to such a degree. He was growing very tired of such comments as he was only doing good in delivering on souls to the afterlife, but everybody seemed to have a problem with his attitude about it. This was immensely annoying and he came to the decision that he would deal with it no further than this point.

He turned to Amaia as his eye marks trickled out and began to flare out, his annoyance being evident on his face, even his vice of smoking could not contain them at the present time. "You do things your way dear, I do things my way. Besides, I don't talk what I can't do."

"As for you Master," Kane turned, marks still highly evident since he felt no need to hide his rage from Z, who would infer it anyhow. They'd been together long enough to tell that much. ", I have given my respects to the dead by delivering his soul to the afterlife and saying his last rights when I extracted his skull. I have no further need to respond to his death, and if I did I would be dancing for joy, not mourning. That body needs to be disposed of, it has no value without a soul in it."

"Oh, and I didn't forget about you my Konoha friend..." Kane said, marks raging out like a candle flame as he turned his eyes to meet the Aburames. "You're a Konoha half-wit, and I hate you down to the very atoms that compose your body. I only deal with you now because Z won't let me tear you apart with my bare hands and add another skull to my belt. I don't trust you, you have yet to show anything deserving of it and far as I know you're just planning to run back and inform the Hokage about our activities. That won't do. I'm not allowed to kill you, but I am allowed to take out a new insurance policy when the old one is done, and you're surrounded by Akatsuki."

Kane reached onto the deck of the boat, snapping off a length of chain only half a foot long with his hands, which even for Kane was feat impossible to perform were he not enraged enough to pacify his chakra, which enabled him to snap it in the first place. He reached over and placed the chain around the Genin's neck like a necklace, a gift of some sort, which he hoped was interpreted as he intended. He had no desire to kill the Genin, just his annoying master. Well, not right now at least. "If you want my trust then you'll have to remove the taint of the Leaf from your body completely. For now, that is impossible, and you are to pierce this link yourselves since i'm in no mood to do it for you. As for the information I inquired about, I want to know about the man, not the clan, I know everything there is to know about Konoha clans. But you know nothing about me, it's part of the reason I hate Konoha so very very much, especially overpopulated and overrated clans such as Uchiha, Hyuuga, Senju, Aburame, Yamanaka, Nara, Akimichi, and the whole host of clans you can name."

Kane's marks receded as he thought about Ryne becoming an ANBU, maybe he'd be worth his time after all these years. He always hoped he'd grow up and make something of himself, but he was still a virgin of death and pain. He awaited seeing him again, so that he could finish the job he started so many years ago. He had to die, that's all there was to it, so that when Kane himself died, he would have company in paradise. To die before that goal was completed will be undesirable, so he strove to make it happen as soon as possible. Twisted loyalty of sorts. "I know all about Ryne, I know his abilities, I know his family, I know where he lives, I know everything there is to know about for my former rival. That was simply a test question, to ensure you were speaking the truth."

Kane tilted back to look at Z and Amaia. "If either of you two are coming with, I recommend getting ready, polishing off your weapons, and choosing an identity to take. I killed the Senju, and i'll be using him as my identity, but as for you two, I have no idea. I suppose Z could come in via travelling jutsu, but you, Amaia, may have to accompany under a civillian guise or perhaps an Akatsuki with differing appearance. We can say Renji and Orito captured an Akatsuki and want to bring him to Konoha. Unless you have other thoughts on the matter Master?" Kane said, gesturing for some input from Zakuza.

"When you've all got your plan sorted out, let me know, I have some fine tuning to work on, and I have jutsu to perfect. Well, that's a lie, I really just ran out of cigars and I'm going back down to get some. Have fun on deck." Kane lied, he had three more packs of cigar on his person, but he felt no more need to stay up on deck and be bothered with petty things. Z would make sure the chain was in place, that's all he needed done.

Last edited by Cut Bad Azz on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cut Bad Azz

Cut Bad Azz

Inuzuka Cut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Cut   Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

Inuzuka Cut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Cut   Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Inuzuka Cut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Cut   Inuzuka Cut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuzuka Cut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: