Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_vote_lcapJishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_voting_barJishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_vote_lcapJishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_voting_barJishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE)   Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Name: Jishaku Inazuma
Nickname: Sannin of the Steel sand
Date of Birth: January 2
Clan: N/A

Looks:
Spoiler:

Jishaku is physically fit and extremely tall. Even though he has the muscle structure equal to that of A, he is just as fast as well. He is very secretive about his appearance due to the fact he isn't very welcomed in a land filled with darkness and hate. He dresses a little theatrical, but it usually isn't very conspicuous. Jishaku also has over 100 tattoos on his body including one on his forehead. They are all quarter sized elemental seals that he uses in fights. These are very special to him and they surround his entire body including on his feet. His face is very young looking with a strong jawline and narrow chin. His eyes shine with an emerald green, with his hair being slightly long (right past his shoulders) and can be seen somewhat through his hooded cloak if the wind blows.

Personality:
Jishaku is very calm and collected. He is polite and humble. He never likes to get into confrontations, but he does love to train. He seems to be a little wiser than most young people his age, and uses this for diplomatic settlements. Even though he is objective to senseless fighting, he is very fierce in battle. He is most notable for his kindness and generosity to younger kids and women. He is very respectful in almost all aspects; even to his enemies. He never likes killing, but he isn't afraid to do so. He loves skulls and crosses though. He is very dark when it comes to that kind of stuff, but it makes him happy. His goal though is to stop the uprising evil in the world and put an end to senseless bloodshed.

Clan Information
(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name: N/A
Kekkei Genkai:
-Creates Electro-Magnetic fields with Chakra
-Immune to Lightning (Due to how magnetism works)
-Heat Reduction by 2 ranks (due to how magnetism works)
Spoiler:
Clan Symbol: N/A
Clan History: N/A

Rank Information
Village: Konoha

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Taijutsu
Sub: Ninjutsu, Fuininjutsu, Kenjutsu/ Weaponry
Elemental Affinity: Raiton, Suiton,
--> Electro-Magnetic Force Control (this is technically a force and not an element but I will count it as an element just to be fair)

Special Characteristics:
-Physical attributes of 'A' (Speed and strength)
-Chakra Absorption (either by physical contact or via Steel Sand)
-Healing Factor of Kyuubi Naruto

Jutsus
Ninjutsu
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name: Chakra Enhanced Strength
Type: Taijutsu
Element:
Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. Tsunade created the concept of this technique to intimidate enemies and keep them at bay while she healed injured ninja. The training for this technique is quite arduous, as Tsunade repeatedly came at Sakura with full power to help her learn. Despite this, the outcome of this training is incredible, giving the user enough strength to easily make gigantic craters or kill opponents with single strikes.

Weapons
Spoiler:

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
-Birth-
Jishaku was born in the village of Konoha. His father Soren and mother Akumi were from the land hidden in the wind. His father and mother were both Sannin from Suna. They had retired from the days of battle and wanted to live a peaceful life. They would have stayed in Suna, but their old sensei, the Kazekage, died and a New Kazekage took is place. One that was a tyrant and feared Soren and Aumi turning on him. So he tried to have them assassinated. This ended poorly however for the Kazekage. He would have been left alone had he just left them be... but his actions would be his downfall. They retaliated and defeated the New Kazekage. They spared his life in exchange that he agree to never pursue them again, and that he be a kind ruler. These would be empty promises.

They then moved to Konoha where the previous Hokage agreed to offer them sanctuary. After a few months in Konoha, they got pregnant. Nine months later Jishaku was born. His mother was a descendant of the 4th and 5th Kazekage of Suna and his Father was a descendant of the 3rd Kazekage.

-Academy-
Jishaku was gifted from an early age at combat. He picked up quickly but was still bested by Uchiha brats due to their kkg. This didn't anger Jishaku though, for it just made him more determined to surpass them. As he got stronger, he also started to notice strange things. Each time he was close to metal it would move. Eventually small metal object would stick to him and move as he walked near. One day the previous Hokage noticed this and had the boy tested. It turned out that he had inherited the 3rd Kazekage's ability to manipulate magnetism. That is when the Hokage decided to train the boy personally.

-Genin-
After graduating the Academy, Jishaku became the personal pupil of the Hokage. They discovered how his magnetism worked and how to utilize it. Studying history books, he found the techniques used by Gaara and the 3rd Kazekage. He noticed that his ancestor used Iron sand, so Jishaku decided to use Iron sand instead. He was always trying to be better than his ancestors in honor of them. Eventually he could manipulate his Steel Sand better than even Gaara could manipulate sand. This made him a very powerful genin and even chuunin couldn't defeat him. He also noticed that Gaara lacked physical strength and speed. He saw this as a flaw and started working hard on taijutsu. During the Chuunin exams, he easily bested even the Uchiha clansmen. They were no match for his Iron sand and Taijtusu skill.

-Chuunin Arc-
This is where he learns how to control his other elements. Lightning was the easiest for him to master, but water gave him a little trouble. He also learned the same techniques that Kekkashi and Sauske learned with their chidori's and Raikiri. The Hokage also tutored Jishaku in Medical ninjutsu to help with his strength, and in Fuininjutsu. It was at this time when Jishaku developed his Elemental Seal tattoos and had the Hokage apply them to his entire body. These would become a tremendous help later on.

-Death of Hero's-
It was a spring night. The moon was full and bright and the wind was blowing gently. Jishaku was out on a mission in village on the border of Konoha and Suna when his parents where assassinated in their sleep. Upon his return, he found their bodies and the Anbu investigating the scene. He could see a writing on the wall above their bodies "You should have Killed me." Jishaku had no idea what this meant, nor did any of the rest of the Anbu. Only the Hokage knew. To prevent Jishaku taking revenge, he hid this knowledge from Jishaku. This would not prevent Jishaku from investigating.

-Sannin of the Steel Sand-
After going on many missions as a Chuunin, he was dubbed a Sannin due to his power and wisdom and knowledge. He was every efficient in battle and on missions. His free time was spent finding who is parents were kill by. It was at this time he was informed by the Hokage that his parents were assassinated by the Kazekage of Suna and revealed their story. Rather than wanting vengeance, he wanted justice. He had no intentions of killing the Kazekage, but he would get proper justice for his crime. Before he could enact this Justice, the Hokage was murdered and the murderer took control as Hokage. Jishaku would have taken killed the man, but the people of Konoha turned on Jishaku and wanted the man as Hokage. Seeing their corruption and evil, he would not be able to take on all of Konoha by himself. He then went into exile. It was at this time he met Alex Ruler and befriended him. It was along side Alex Ruler, that Jishaku became legendary. And upon request became Alkuro's god parent, and personal trainer. Now he is trying to bring back the Shinobi world from darkness.

Rp Sample:
You all know I can RP and I already have a sample on my other app.

Last edited by Agent+of+Chaos on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE)   Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:02 pm

ok... See how this is before i start on his History. How is everything until this point?
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE)   Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Finally Done.. Bump.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE)   Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE)   Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jishaku 'Of the Steel Sand' Inazuma (DONE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: