Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_vote_lcapYamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_voting_barYamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_vote_lcapYamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_voting_barYamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done)   Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:42 am

Completed. Bump.
(This will replace my current chari as i am unsatisfied with him. It can be adopted by someone if they wish)
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done)   Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:09 am

meh, here I go....

Name: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Med-Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the Chakra Scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.
The Chakra Scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the Chakra Scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile.

This is A ranked

Special Characteristics:
-Chakra Reserves comparable to the 8 tails (Again due to hundreds of years of trianing)

Just saying you can't really have exatually the same amount of chakra reserves as hachibi to be honest.

Spoiler:
If you want to use these jutsu's in battle then put it in the jutsu spoiler... And if you still want the snake jutsu the same thing.... Its not a major mistake but it atill has time to be fixed..

If your history is long enough and its ok with the owner then this app may be allowed sometime. But please go check your app right now. Thank You

Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done)   Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Fixed, although the History is still a little short, but meh. Bump.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done)   Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:05 pm

mmm...

Looks good
Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) Stock-photo-approved-stamp-48117715
Back to top Go down
The deadman
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done)   Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Due to their herritage, each of the Kokusan clan has the muscle structure of an anaconda (the most powerful constrictor). This makes them stronger than any man can really compare to. Their sheer muscle mass not only improves their strength to incomparable heights, but their speed as well. They are easily faster than the 4th gate opened by rock lee. No, you are not being this fast with all those other specialties and powers.

The hides of the Kokusan clan is harder than that of any known reptile. It is as hard as steel, yet it is not effected by the corrosive acid the members produce.
Lower the material durability

All those Taijutsu ( Aside After-image which is also owned by Kento) are owned and developed by Zane Hataro, remove them.

X ranked is only for kages, sages, and organization leaders. I am not letting every asshole be X.

Sense the Kokusan clan descended from Orochimaru himself; they have massive regenerative properties. As a genin they can only heal minor cuts, bruises, and burns each post. As a chuunin, they can only heal minor stab woulds, cuts, bruises, and burns. As a Jounin they can now even heal from libs or digits being cut off. At S ranked they can survive fatal wounds such as stabs to the heart or even regrow vital organs; however, if their head is cut off they die. Only at X-Ranked can a clansmen's head be cut off and them not die completely. If their head is reattached then they can 'come back to life'.

Please make a chart of how long it takes to regenerate each type of injurie, and no surviveing decapitation.

Name: Acid Rain
Type: Kekkei Tota
Element: Acid
Description: Passed down from one leader to the next, this technique is only know by the clan leader. This technique is just as it sounds. The user will make a series of hand signs and then raise his hands into the air. Then a moment later, rain drops of black acid will start pouring down. This technique is extremely devastating to the environment and is usually a certain killer. This is due to it's unavoidable nature. This usually covers a 300m radius.
Nerf this

Name: Invisibility Jutsu
Type: Supplementary/ KKG
Element:
Description: The Kokusan clan has the ability to turn completely invisible. But this is no ordinary invisibility jutsu; for when they turn invisible, not even sensory ninja can detect them. Byakugan nor Sharingan can see them either. This one technique that makes the Kokusan clan so deadly

Merf this as well..

Also, many of your jutsu are a lower rank then their power dictates, please bring their ranks up to match the pwoer and ablity of each jutsu.

Name: Gathering of the Snakes
Type: Supplementary/ KKG
Element:
Description: If Orochimaru is somehow sliced in half by the opponent, snakes come from the halves and bring him back together. Although this doesn't require chakra on the behalf of the Kokusan clansmen; it is only able to be used by higher ranks
This will cost a large sum of chakra to use.

https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net/t37-legendary-jutsu#90 Read this.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done)   Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:32 pm

I just deleted the app sense how you cant take someone being "on your level" as far as power goes. Zane I respect you man, but dangit you cant take someone else being as good as you. Oh well. I just wont rp. Its ok though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done)   Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamata (The Snake Bijuu) Kokusan (Done)
Page 1 of 1