Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
The 8-tailed master!  I_vote_lcapThe 8-tailed master!  I_voting_barThe 8-tailed master!  I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
The 8-tailed master!  I_vote_lcapThe 8-tailed master!  I_voting_barThe 8-tailed master!  I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

The 8-tailed master!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bee

Bee

The 8-tailed master!  Empty
PostSubject: The 8-tailed master!    The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Name: Tousha
Nickname: Bee/Hachibi
Date of Birth: November 28
Clan: N/A

Looks:
The 8-tailed master!  T129162067631b86d1a4ff38bd256b1b0bf91959916ce

Personality: Tousha is very proud of his own power, and like other Jinchuriki's, has great overconfidence and can be quite cocky and stubborn, especially in terms of his own strength, demanding respect from others and asks to be called "Lord Jinchūriki" (人柱力様, Jinchūriki-sama) and his tailed beast be called "Lord Eight-Tails" (八尾様, Hachibi-sama). Tousha has a special way of expressing his pride through song, more specifically in rap-style. He will even write his rhymes in the middle of a fight, or during an important meeting, even if they are no good. This sometimes causes the people around him to become greatly bothered by him. Bee doesn't respect anyone who would make fun of rap or his lyrics.

Clan Information
N/A
Rank Information
Village: Kumo

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Taijutsu and Ninjutsu
Main: Taijutsu
Sub: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Lighting, Wind , Water
Special Characteristics:
1) Tousha is as fast as his bijuu, even not in bijuu state.
2) Having extra chakra, Tousha has amazing strengh as welll
3) Super Intellgency, Tousha training with King Enma and reading books for hours straight has became smart and loves to rap
4) Swords Men Master, Tousha has mastered swords and can sense chakra by sensing movement or the chakra flow
Jutsus

Name: Transformation
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konohagakure Ninja Academy, and most shinobi know this jutsu. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts mental strain on an inexperienced ninja. Thus the best way to determine if it is indeed a transformation is to cause this strain upon the user; though this is of course not always successful.Naruto chapter 46, page 08

Tsunade of the Sannin possesses a more advanced version of the Transformation Technique, where she disguises her 50-year-old self as younger versions of herself. Her technique is unique as it seems to be permanent, nor does she need to exert herself to maintain it for a long time, whereas a normal transformation would be dispelled when the user is injured. This implies that the form is a physical transformation and that it only breaks when Tsunade is low on chakra. Kagerō has also shown such a transformation, warping her appearance into a grotesque, hunchback man.

Name: Summoning Technique
Description: The Summoning Technique is a space–time ninjutsu that allows the summoner to transport animals or other things across long distances instantly.

One method involves just hand seals and blood. With this, before an animal summoning can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species.[4] The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo, which is signed in the contractor's own blood and once signed is valid even after the contractors death.[5] After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood (biting the summoner's finger being the most common way to obtain blood), and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature.[6] The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. In the anime, it was shown that if a user attempts to summon an animal without first signing a contract, the user will be teleported to the home of the animal they have a natural affinity for.[7]

An alternate form of summoning is to just use a scroll without any hand-signs. In this case hand signs are not necessary, with chakra not even being necessary sometimes.[8][9] By using this method, one can summon creatures with whom one does not have a contract with.[10]

While most summoners have only been shown capable of summoning one type of creature, Pain (through the Animal Path) has been seen summoning several different animals and even people. Pain does not provide a blood offering when performing a summon. Sasuke Uchiha has summoned snakes and hawks at different points, but unlike Pain he can apparently only summon one species at a time. The ability to perform a summoning can be removed with the Contract Seal.

When an animal is summoned it is transported from its place of residence to the summoner's location. Once summoned, the animal can perform a task or help the user in battle. The summon is not required to help the user, and may be more of a hindrance than an ally. In addition, summons are able to summon their summoner. They may also wear a forehead protector, suggesting a loyalty to only one village.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.Naruto chapter 395, page 09 To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique.

The different hidden villages have variations of the Body Flicker Technique, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the Sand Body Flicker (砂瞬身, Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the Mist Body Flicker (霧瞬身, Kiri-Shunshin), Water Body Flicker (水瞬身, Mizu-Shunshin), and Leaf Body Flicker (木ノ葉瞬身, Konoha-Shunshin). The Fourth Raikage combined the Body Flicker Technique with the Lightning Release Armour which allowed him to dodge even Amaterasu in a split second.

Name: Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Element: Lightning
Description: A Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword is the kind of sword that Killer Bee uses. He is able to channel his lightning chakra into the blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques. Killer Bee normally uses seven of these swords in battle, but five of them were lost during his fight with Taka and another against Kisame. He appears to have replenished part of his stock upon return to Kumogakure.

Name: Lariat
Type: Taijutsu
Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful.

When Killer Bee uses this attack, he creates either a chakra cloak or chakra bones, both in the form of bull's horns. He refers to this as his "Eighth" (八本目, Happonme) sword, next to his seven conventional katana. In Killer Bee's Version 2, the Lariat gains an increase in power due to the ox-skull he creates. He was able to dent Samehada while simultaneously blowing away Kisame Hoshigaki's chest

When A uses it, he surrounds himself with his Lightning Release Armour, rather than tailed-beast chakra. His high-level chakra, which is comparable to that of a tailed beast's, would produce the same effect as Killer Bee's version. The two brothers can combine their efforts to perform a Double Lariat, which is strong enough to decapitate the victim.

Name: Verison 1
Description: Using his own chakra, Killer Bee can freely and quickly form a red demon cloak that surrounds his body, which he refers as "Version 1" (バージョン1, Bājon Wan). Once activated, his canine teeth and nails extend. The cloak itself gives Killer Bee paws of chakra around his hands and horns on his head. He can also create an additional set of horns on his forearms to use for his Lariat attack. The attack power of this form is very high, Killer Bee can either decapitate a person with a single smash of his forehead, if his Lariat connects he can completely blow away their entire chest causing massive damage, and even destroy a massive platform where he trains.

He enters a three-tailed form during his fight with Taka; and one, four, seven, and eight-tailed forms at different points during his battle with Kisame. Kisame's Samehada is able to absorb up to six of these tails at a time. Like Naruto's first three tailed forms, these tails are translucent with bubbles of chakra forming on the surface. Other than an incremental increase in Killer Bee's strength and speed, there are no obvious differences between the number of tails.

Name: Version 2
Description: By tapping into the Eight-Tails' chakra reserves, Killer Bee can enter his "Version 2" (バージョン2, Bājon Tsū) forms. As stated by Sabu, this is done by forming the chakra into a human shape. These transformations are meant to give him an edge in battle without completely releasing the Eight-Tails, as that would endanger anyone around him. To transform into Version 2, Bee forms eight Version 1 tails and wraps them around his body transforming him into Version 2, creating a crater underneath him. He can also enter Version 2 from his full Eight-Tailed Giant Ox form.

The version 2 chakra cloak is much darker than version 1 (similar to Naruto's four-tailed form and upwards). Hooves form around his feet, the horns on his head elongate, and a final "chin horn" resembling that of the Eight-Tails appears. While in this form Bee becomes more muscular, and if necessary can create chakra bones, such as a bull's skull, to increase the strength of his attacks.

When struck by Samehada, only the Eight-Tails' chakra is absorbed, so Killer Bee reverts to a version 1 form with the same number of tails. So far only the version 2 eight-tailed form has been seen, so it is unknown whether he can activate version 2 with fewer than eight tails.

Name: Full 8-tails Form
Description: While fighting Sasuke and his team, Killer Bee managed to wound Sasuke long enough to transform into the Eight-Tails' full form, in which his skin is destroyed in a similar fashion as Naruto when he reaches the fourth tail and above.[1] In this form, he takes on the appearance of the Eight-Tails itself, rather than just a cloak, taking on the appearance of a huge ox-like creature with eight octopus tentacles as its tails, and four horns on his head, one of which is broken. Like his previous forms, he seems to be in full control of this form. He was forbidden to fully transform by his brother due to its immense power. However, Bee tends to ignore this order, as he transforms to train or to fight formidable foes, above other reasons.

Killer Bee transforming his arm into the Eight-Tails'.
Added by SuperSaiyaManIn this form, he is able to create a Tailed Beast Ball in front of his mouth and releases it as a widespread blast, causing destruction on a large scale. In this form he is immensely durable, able to endure Amaterasu for a considerable amount of time-enough time to perform a Body Replacement Technique with a tentacle. He is also extremely fast in this form, able to block Amaterasu with his fist and strike extremely quickly with his tentacles.

In part with his control over the Eight-Tails, Killer Bee can transform parts of his body into parts of the Eight-Tails' body. Likewise, while fully transformed, Killer Bee can manifest his own human form from parts of the Eight-Tails' body.

Name: Body Replacement
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.

The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

Name: Lightning Cutter
Description: The Lightning Cutter is an enhanced and concentrated form of the Chidori with the same effects and drawbacks. According to Might Guy, it gained its name after Kakashi split a bolt of lightning with it. Because the Chidori is already powerful on its own, the Lightning Cutter requires better chakra control, which is exemplified in its appearance. The Chidori appears as simply a mass of white electrical chakra in the user's hand, while the Lightning Cutter is more focused and blue. In Part I, Kakashi is limited to using it four times a day, but by Part II he can use it at least six times.

Kakashi has shown different ways of forming and using the Lightning Cutter. During his confrontation with Orochimaru in Part I, he creates it without using hand seals. In Part II he is able to form a Lightning Cutter in both of his hands to counteract Kakuzu's Lightning Release: False Darkness.

In Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire, when this technique was copied by Hiruko, he used the electrical energy to surge around the area, increasing the range of damage, allowing him to attack Naruto's clones at a mid-range distance.

Name: Rasengan
Element: Wind
Description: The Rasengan is a powerful A-rank technique invented by the Fourth Hokage, which he created by observing the Tailed Beast Ball. Minato spent three years developing the Rasengan; his plan was to take the shape transformation of one's chakra to the "highest possible point" and then combine it with his chakra's nature affinity, creating a jutsu that did not need the aid of time-consuming hand seals to control. He died before he could accomplish this, but on shape transformation alone, the Rasengan is still a very useful, powerful, and difficult jutsu to learn and master.

Name: Tailed Beast Ball
Description: The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate attack of a tailed beast. To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra (+の黒チャクラ, purasu no kuro chakura), and negative white chakra (−の白チャクラ, mainasu no shiro chakura), shape it into a sphere, and then compress it inside their mouth. The black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire.[1] The power of the attack is also relative to the power of the user. The tailed beasts' jinchūriki can use this ability, though they need to be in their full tailed beast forms.[2] A Tailed Beast Ball is incredibly dense due to the black and white chakra, when used by Naruto's four-tailed form, the ground sunk underneath the weight after it swallowed it. Also when Naruto tried perfecting his Tailed Beast Rasengan he also noted how heavy it was.[3]

Should the jinchūriki lose control of their tailed beasts, they can perform this technique despite not being fully transformed, as seen when Naruto Uzumaki used it in his four and six-tailed forms. Even without a full transformation, the technique is capable of destroying three Rashōmon gates without losing any of its momentum.[4] And an incomplete one from Naruto's six-tailed form dwarfed the Hokage Monument and tore through thousands of metres of rock and Konoha's wall without trouble.[5] A fully charged Tailed Beast Ball from the Eight-Tails can fill an entire valley with the explosion as well as plough through the Thirty-Six Layer Self-Repairing Barrier;[6][7] while the Nine-Tails' can create an explosion that is far larger than the Hokage Monument and the mountains around it.[8] While Naruto himself cannot form a Tailed Beast Ball due to not being able to fully transform into the Nine-Tails, he was able to push Bee's Tailed Beast Ball to break through the rest of the barrier.[9]

In the anime, Naruto in his six-tailed form was seen firing a more concentrated beam of chakra as well as lobbing several spheres at once while fighting Pain.[10]

Minato Namikaze based the Rasengan off of the Tailed Beast Ball. Killer Bee observes that the process for forming a Rasengan is the same as forming a Tailed Beast Ball. However, the addition of chakra rotation is necessary to control the Ball without being in tailed beast form.[1]

As shown by the Eight and Nine-Tails, they can fire the tailed beast ball in a number of ways. They can either fire it in its ball form, which gives it a large explosion range, or as a concentrated beam of energy which gives it great momentum and power.

Name: Tailed Beast Chakra Arms
Description: This is an ability a jinchūriki is able to perform when in a tailed form. In the series, Naruto used this technique multiple times, without it being named, in different tailed forms. Naruto varied the chakra arms' use from grappling hooks, to either grab onto objects or enemies from great distances, to offensive means, as merely touching one of these can cause fatal burns, due to the Nine-Tails' seething hatred within its chakra. Due to having chakra attached to his body, the chakra arms can grow in size and from the fourth tail up, Naruto, the arms, or any part of his body can divide into two or more fully operational appendages.[1] Killer Bee has also been shown to use this technique though instead of arms, he can form horns which he uses for his Lariat technique. Killer Bee could also physically create the arms and the Ox's tentacles to restrain an opponent.

In his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, Naruto can use the chakra arms to its fullest extent, as it has the strength to crush stone with just a grip.[2] After some practice, he mastered the arms, able to manipulate various stones and geometric shapes without crushing them.[3] Now he is able to use them in an attempt to create a new jutsu, the Tailed Beast Rasengan since he can't use the Shadow Clone Technique in his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode.[4]

Name: Giant Rasengam
Description: The Great Ball Rasengan is a more powerful version of the Rasengan created by Naruto during his training with Jiraiya in the gap in time dividing Part I and II of the series. Like the regular Rasengan, Naruto uses a shadow clone to help form it. However, by adding increased amounts of chakra, he can increase the size and power of the standard Rasengan. It deals astounding damage to the area and the target, but it leaves Naruto exhausted.

In Sage Mode, stronger variants of the Great Ball Rasengan are shown. Jiraiya himself further upgraded the Great Ball Rasengan into the Super Great Ball Rasengan, while Naruto uses the Sage Art: Great Ball Rasengan, and later Sage Art: Super Great Ball Rasengan.

Name: Rasenshurkin
Description: The Wind Release: Rasenshuriken was created by Naruto Uzumaki after he mastered the Wind Release: Rasengan. By manipulating the wind chakra of the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points, making the Rasengan appear as a giant fūma shuriken, with the Rasengan in the centre remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud bell-like screech after being formed. In order to perform it, Naruto requires the aid of two shadow clones; he provides the chakra, one clone is responsible for the shape transformation, and the other provides the nature transformation.

The Rasenshuriken's effect.
Added by AlienGamerThe Rasenshuriken creates countless microscopic wind-blades that damage the body on a cellular level. It produces so many individual strikes that even Kakashi Hatake is unable to count them all with his Sharingan.[2] The wind blades sever nerve channels in the body, leaving the target unable to move after being struck. They also attack the chakra circulatory system, which cannot be repaired by any form of medical ninjutsu; depending on how severe the damage is, the target may not be able to perform jutsu ever again. Because the Rasenshuriken does limited amounts of cellular damage to Naruto's arm when he first uses the technique, Tsunade labelled it a kinjutsu and likens the jutsu's effects to poison.[3]

In addition to having the Rasenshuriken damage his arm, Naruto had difficulty maintaining the Rasenshuriken's stability when he first uses it. It was prone to dissipating before it can even reach its target, requiring that he use it as a melee weapon and force it into the opponent, just as he does with the basic Rasengan.

A thrown, expanded Rasenshuriken.
Added by AlienGamer

Naruto later perfects the Rasenshuriken in Sage Mode, by encasing the Rasenshuriken in senjutsu chakra to maintain its shape. This allows him to throw it at his opponents and removes the possibility of it damaging himself. The range of shuriken now also expands after it has been thrown, compensating for imprecise aim or fleeing opponents by widening the area of effect. However, he can throw the Rasenshuriken quickly enough that this is rarely necessary. When thrown, the Rasenshuriken becomes Naruto's quickest attack, able to cross the entire Chibaku Tensei crater, which was the size of a mountain range, in a single second. When it exploded, it took up a large part of that same area.[4]

The wind sphere created on impact.
Added by AlienGamerWhen Naruto first uses the Rasenshuriken against Kakuzu, Kakuzu is caught in a vortex of wind blades. Other than the damage done to his cells, Kakuzu's body is left intact after being struck. After Naruto learns to throw the Rasenshuriken, the damage is greatly increased; not only is it capable of cutting through rocky mountains, but when Pain's Human Path is struck by it, most of its body is essentially disintegrated, leaving the top of the head.[5] Even though it can now be thrown, it can still be thrust into the opponent.

The Rasenshuriken requires a great deal of chakra to perform, leaving Naruto very fatigued after using it under his own power. While in Sage Mode, however, he can use it twice in addition to other Rasengan variants. He must then re-enter Sage Mode to restore his number of uses.

Name: Lightning Release Shadow Clone
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Name: Chidori
Description: Originally, when Kakashi invented the Chidori, he suffered the drawback of the technique being a straight-line attack, which prompted Minato Namikaze to tell him not to use it, as the risk is too dangerous, and the technique would be rendered useless as the targets could simply evade it. However, after acquiring the Sharingan from his late friend, Obito Uchiha, Kakashi has eliminated the drawback, as he can predict the opponents' movements and aim at them much easier. Sometime after mastering the Chidori, Kakashi improved it into a more powerful version, the Lightning Cutter, which he uses more often than the Chidori.

Kakashi taught Sasuke the Chidori as a means to persuade him not to use the Cursed Seal of Heaven as well as to forfeit his desires for revenge. He also emphasized that the Chidori was a blade to protect his friends. Unfortunately for Kakashi and the others, Sasuke has warped it into a blade to sever those bonds in his lust for power and vengeance. In Part II, Sasuke has mastered the principles of lightning manipulation and developed a number of other Lightning Release technique, most of which are derived from the Chidori.

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name: Hawk's Eye
Type: Taijutsu
Description: By sensing the chakra around him. The user can attack with his eyes closed. And move high speed sensing chakra and dodgeing attacks from below around the waist and even up high. The move is like a after image repeating its steps. But faster.

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name: Zangetsu
Appearance:
The 8-tailed master!  Ichigo__s_Bankai_Sword_by_JoeCoool
Special Abilities: Dark Wind Chakra
Origin: This sword

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Academy Arc:
Takari, Tousha's dad started to run down the halls of the village of lightning. Hachibi a giant Ox chased after him destroying each house. " You can't hide forever!! Takari!" Hachibi said kicking a building. " Hes right, Its rather I'll take your son! Don't worry I'll train him later!" King Enma said holding the baby. " There's one thing I have to do!" Takari said as he ran the other way. Follow me!". They ran outside of the building infront of the beast. "There you are Takari! Now lets play!" Hachibi said pouring ink out of his mouth. Hachibi shot thosands of pounding ink at Takari. Takari jumped away as he climed on top of hachibi doing handsigns. " Give me the child!" Takari said. King Enma handed the child. " What the hell are you doing?" Hachibi said. " Farewell son, and on this day your name will be Tousha. Takari stuck his hand in Hachibi unleashing the jutsu and sticking him into Tousha. " What?" King Enma said. " Farwell, Enma and take care of my son..please.." Takari said as hachibi disspeared and him hitting the floor. King Enma started to cry as he looked at the kid. " Your father was a proud man!" King Enma said as he walked the cold blooded village.

3 years passed and Tousha was 4 years old. King Enma had signed him into the academy to become a student. Living with Enma, Tousha had became focused. Tousha studied all he did as he was the most intellegent boy in the class. Tousha had read his books and praticed his math facts all the time. After passing the academy Tousha would follow Enma to a special training grounds. Tousha would kick every log and pratice his ninjutsu. But Tousha had always praticed his taijutsu. Tousha soon graduated the academy and was one step closer to becoming a ninja. In Tousha's way, He din't care about ninja or ninjutsu. He just thought taijutsu is all that matters.

Genin Arc:

After the all the comption, Tousha was put in team 3. A team with a Healer and a Nara member. Tousha had no clan, but had something dark and evil. When Tousha went to bed he dreamed of something wierd. Tousha was walking down a aisle. therewere many monsters in cages. 1...2...3...4...Tousha counted as he walked by. Finally stoping at a wall Tousha looked up and felt a deep chakra. 8 tails.. Tousha walked up and then saw gleaming eyes. " Do you want power?" the monster said. " Who the fucking hell are you?" Tousha said. The monster grabbed Tousha's body squeezing it. " I'm your..bijuu kid and this is the cage your dam father put me in!" The monster said squeezing the boy. Finally letting go, Tousha falled into a swamp of chakra. The next day, Tousha had went on 20 missions. It was his mission day and it was awul. Tousha was the fastest and no one kept up, not even the jounin Rauya. After 10 A ranked missions Tousha started to train again. Finally their sensei signed them for the chunin exams 3 mounths later. Tousha sighed as so much people bundled up just for one exam.

Chunin Exams Arc:

Steping into the room filled up with low lifes, Tousha started to take his seat next to a girl with big breats. Tousha couldn't hold the fact that he was a major pervert. Tousha looked at the big breasts for 2 minutes. Then after everyone had arrived an the examist arrived. " hello assholes,whores and just plain old jakcasses! This is my class! And no one leaves without being a man!" the Examist said. " What the hell?" Tousha thought. Finally passing the papers out, The examist explained the rules to all of them. Tousha couldn't help the feeling looking at the big milkshakes moving up around. Tousha just wrote onm his paper " big shakes moving around, Big shakes after you". After the examist collected the papers Tousha atually passed. The next round was the forest of death. Tousha had the heaven scroll for a long time. His teamates were killed by snakes and left alone, Tousha felt the life change moment. Tousha smiled into the sun as he kept on jumping branch to branch.

Tousha noticed it had been about 5 weeks inside of the forest. It was close to mounths but Tousha moved at high speed. Tousha jumped branch to branch feeling the air summersulting into the water. Tousha then got face to face with the girl with big boobs. Tousha noticed she was an Uchiha. She tried to trap Tousha in a genjutsu where he was having sex with her. Tousha then started to change. His teeth grew sharp as red chakra bursted out of him. Tousha cut her boobs off. The gril stumbled to the floor dead. Tousha grabbed her scroll. Tousha started to run to the exit. After reaching the exit he went into the room and opened the scroll. King Enma poped out. " congratulation's young won, You have passed this exam!" King Enma said. " What the hell? How do you reverse this thing?" Tousha said teasing Enma. After a long chat they finally came to the arena for the next round.

This round was about fighting and excitment. After 5 rounds of brutalkilling and blood thrusting battles, It was Tousha's turn. Tousha steped into the arena. Tousha was fighting a Hyuuga. Tousha watched as the hyuuga used byakakugan. Tousha closed his eyes. It seemed like Tousha was a hawk flying high as the small hyuuga was a snake sitting down. Tousha sensed the small assholes chakra. " Bitch you won't twich when I'm done with your clitch!" Tousha said as he vanished in mid air closing his eyes. Appearing behind the sorry hyuuga, ousha piecered a kunai through his heart. " Hell ya!" Tousha said. Tousha landed on the ground as his oppenet died. After the tournemnt the finales was going to be in 3 mounths. Tousha followed King Enma to a special place to train. A island where they could train as hard as hell. Tousha praticed using his bijuu powers. After learning the truth about his father and his parents. Even the lives of the village that the beast inside of him curesd, Tousha trained his Taijutsu as hard as hell. Tousha mastered the dam Hachibi. Turning the tables upside down as fucking hell's new borns. The hachibi started to like Tousha. Tousha whooped all of there asses at the final exam. Becomeing a chunin was easy. What lied ahead was jounin and Tousha was ready. He was ready. Because he had been promoted jounin 10 years later. After becoming a jounin stronger was his thing. Like donkey kong.

Rp Sample:
Meh, You know I can RP already
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The 8-tailed master!    The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: The 8-tailed master!    The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 8-tailed master!    The 8-tailed master!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 8-tailed master!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: