Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Haruno Rain Done I_vote_lcapHaruno Rain Done I_voting_barHaruno Rain Done I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Haruno Rain Done I_vote_lcapHaruno Rain Done I_voting_barHaruno Rain Done I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Haruno Rain Done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain Haruno

Haruno Rain Done Empty
PostSubject: Haruno Rain Done   Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Name: Haruno Rain
Nickname: Red Flash
Date of Birth: 16/8
Clan: Dragonslayer

Looks:
Haruno Rain Done Thenew13

Personality: Due to his zest for life his personality allows that to flow through speaking as if he himself could give life. Hateful against those who take lives he is reluctant to do so himself unless it is truly needed to save many hence missing ninja who have taken lives are an easy kill for the lover of life. Caring and compassionate he likes to look after people and help them through there power's. Something that he loves to do.

This is only one half of his personality a front that he follow's up his true personality is built upon power. He greatly values the art of healing tho knows full well they can be used to remove the life and caus body's to decay. He values strength over the normal ninjutsu arts and found that he is capable of utilising more which fit in with certain arcs of his personality.

Finally like every human being he has and goes through every emotion that human's fell. Love happyness sadness etc. The only emotion he doesnt seem to feel is envy never once being jealous of anyone to be honest.

Enjoying the usual gag's and hilarities of life Rain fear's not the dead or not even the "ressurected" dead meaning those who look like someone. no he fears a pure being brought back from the dead hence the technique Edo Tensai is his true weakness a technique which makes him feel so uneasy tho he himself wishes to be immortal simply bringing those who had died back would caus him to feel as tho the boundaries of the gods have been broken.

When life gets him down Rain can easily over come any obstacle to pick himself up again. When this happens he will allow his full range of emotions to over take him most likely becoming "to happy" or "to sad" Suicidal tendancie's can happen tho usually stopping himself in the end after remembering his Immortality goal"

A male of many likes to much to write down. A simple few would be due to the fact that the man is gay he likes other men. Hospital's are his favourite place to be he enjoys gaining Dna from these place to use to excel in his medical practices. Snake's are also something he truly loves something with such strong venom yet such small animals intrigue the male greatly.

Dislikes:
Homophobes are his worst hate usually removing them when they insult them and making them his subjects for experiments they regret there actions greatly before there death comes. Vegetables are something he detests and would gladly murder the person who invented them.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Dragon Slayer
Kekkei Genkai:Golden Flame
Clan Symbol: Flame Dragon
Clan History: https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net/t32-golden-flame#65

Rank Information
Village: Ex-Suna

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Nin
Sub: Tai + Fuin
Elemental Affinity: Fire Earth Wind = Dust
Special Characteristics:
Vast Chakra Reserves
Speed 10% slower than Gai's
Natural Strength Of A
Vast Reflexes
No Handseals Required For Fire Release
One Handed Handseals

Jutsus
Spoiler:
(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

Clan Fighting Style Dragon Slayer

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
ukia Crystalic's face lit up with such a beautiful smile as the medic ninja who was inspecting her told her the news that she had fallen pregnant. It indeed came as a shock to the Crystalic member who was previously told 3 year's ago she would not be able to concieve a child. Once she had been inspected and had been given the ok she ran home with all her speed and threw open the door to Jaken Crystalic cooking her dinner. Not saying a word she kissed him and placed his hand on her stomach whispering to him the good new's as tear's of joy ran down her face he simply held her his smile growing upon his own face.

5 month's down the line of her pregnancy saw some complication's. She was indeed having trouble breathing and was vomiting up blood. As she was taken to the hospital she forced Jaken to remain outside Her examination came up and soon enough she was told some harsh new's. She was reminded of the whole within her heart and that the pregnancy was putting so much strength on her heart that she had a 90% chance of death if she continued with the pregnancy. Her choice was a yes and that she forced the medic ninja to lie to her husband who was later told that the baby and his wife was fine. After that she returned home and began to live life as normally as she could.

After 9 months and 4 weeks her water broke on her errand's and she was indeed rushed into hospital. Sadly Rey was placed on an important S-Rank mission and was unable to be there for the birth. As she was in the delivary room the usual thing's happened and soon she was holding her new baby boy whom after looking down on the gloomy day she named Rain. As she took her first hug of her son her eyes slowly slid closed as her life force faded and soon the echoing noise of the life machines beeped loudly in the room forcing the young baby to cry.

Due to no other family member's located in the village Rain was forced to live out his first 2 week's of his life in the hospital. After two week's Rey arrived back in the village he knew perfectly well his child was to be born and as soon as he was back he darted to the hospital and his voice rang through the hospital as e proudly stated his wife's name. And he knew something was wrong. And at that moment if the hospital had been silent you would have heard his heart break. His breath became rapid as he began to find it hard to breath his whole body felt in horrible pain as his hands clenched his long nails cutting into his palms as tear's began to fall from his eye's. Tears falling hard as for now his sobs began to grow louder and louder before his scream rumbled through the entire hospital it was'nt just one scream no hundreds of screams blasted from his mouth as he held onto his stomach feeling the burn in his throat. hours passed and the shinobi finally calmed down before he was taken to the room were his son was. Tho he could not smile he could not act happy indeed he felt love for his son but the grief of losing his only true love was simply greater.

Academy Arc:

When he became of age Rain was like many enrolled into the academy were he would learn to become a shinobi. During the academy year's listening became something he hated to do his skill's were increasing at a rapid rate tho unlike those who called themselves geniuses Rain kept to himself for the majority become friends with only a handful of the shinobi. Most he found arrogant boasting about there parent's ninja there parents had taken down.

Within the academy they were taught the value's of chakra and the basic chakra control. They were also taught the values or the pro's and cons of certain situations the art of weapon using and the three major specialities. Ninjutsu Genjutsu and Taijutsu. Rain seemed to ignore most about the genjutsu tho listened to the part about breaking it. He then focused himself into ninjutsu and taijutsu.

The ninjutsu classes Rain excelled at becoming the first to master the three basic techniques. The Substitution, Clone Technique And The Transformation Technique.

Taijutsu training seemed to be one of his expert area's allowing him to show off his physical power. Tho taijutsu training was phsyically draining it seemed even more rewarding.

Genin Arc:

It took the shinobi only one try to pass the exam tho everyone else passed aswell. This meant the shinobi was like everyone else.

The day after they graduated the academy every single genin was given a team. The team was known as a four man cell and in suna they were given letter's. That day the new ninja gathered in the large classroom and were told to take a seat like usual the genin all followed there chuunin instructor's example.

The instructor then began to call out multiple name's placing each in there devision. Rain's name was finally called being placed with a Kunoichi and a male shinobi. The female was known as Hara while the man was a known as Kanku. That was all for today. It mean't that they had a chance to bond and from what Rain gathered the kunoichi was'nt much of a fighter instead she focused her ability on cunningness trap's tho from what she said she had the current best chakra control in the class.

Kanku on the other hand was vile he detested everyone and had mental health issues known to have a thing for blood lust.

The next day came and Rain followed his morning routine saying hello and giving each of his dad's a hug before eating his breakfast then brushing his teeth after a shower and a dry off the shinobi was good to go and left for the academy.

Upon his arrival he noticed his two member's were all ready there tho kaku was currently strangling the kunoichi who quivered in fear and gasped for breath. Rain would quickly react his fist slammed forward at amazing speed's aiming to crash into his opponent's faceor so he thought a wall of iron sand blasted up protecting him. The second hit struck tho the ichibi host slammed into the wall his sand falling from the kunoichi tho the host aimed another attack towards them only to be stopped by a man of amazing speed and power pushing the blast away from them. This stopped Kanku's assault. After a verbal bashing the jounin teacher took the three genin to the suna desert were they began practicing team work or Hara and Rain did. Kanku refused to accept help tho there jounin wiped the floor with him he seemed to have much more trouble with the two genin tho they were still wiped out.

Month's of hard ass training passed proving that the genin were capable of taking anything in there stride even the suicidal and demented Kanku. During there training Rain discovered his use of taijutsu to be an advantage due to his impressive speed he held. Months later they were registered into the chuunin exam's

Chuunin Exam:

The first stage of the chuunin exam's came as a big shock to the genin. The first exam was a written test and all the question's were incredibly hard. Rather than anything else the shinobi scribbled and doodled on the paper knowing he would never answer a question. He was then appauled to here the proctor speak about failing the exam and neer being able to take it after if they decided to remain and failed. So with a sudden sigh rain beganto lift up his hand before it was slammed into the desk by a small yet powerful chain of sand. PASS Rains eye's lit up as he passed the exam without answering a question.

Exam two

The challenge exam to get three team's flag's totalling the amount up to 4. They were sent into the suna desert into the large forest near the border after signing the release form he could'nt help but sigh as the three were sent into the deadly desert forest.

They were done before they knew it and now held the record after completing the test in less than an hour and without a scratch on them.. Sadly it was due to kanku who managed to remove every obstacle in record time using his sand and massive power tho many died Rain could'nt help but feel relieved that the host was on his team for once.

The final stage of the exam was a rather wierd one on one fight were Rain was pitted against his team mate Kanku. The fight began with kanku using his sand to attack. Rain had a little surprise for his student as he vanished aiming his fist to the face to be stopped by sand tho his leg came up slamming the sand user not letting up using the dancing leaf shadow rain shot his opponent into the air with a leaf gale before slamming him hard with a leaf hurricane the good thing about the sand user he had little tolerance to pain that attack was all it took to finish the man.

Chuunin Arc:

During his chuunin time Rain spent almost every day training his newly aquired summoning contract he began to create multiple snake like jutsu. During his day's off he was given the job of temporary teacher in the academy allowing the villager's to learn from him and to see is techniques causingmultiple ooooh's and awww's from the class.

Other day's he was out with his team taking on missions far more advanced than the crappy dog walking missions they recently did. Most of these missions involved assasination of less dangerous people or information gathering.

Having perfected his taijutsu and Ninjutsu techniques he would infact be taken in over his other two and be given the chance at a jounin title.

Jounin Exam:

The Day of the jounin exam's came during the run up Rain had been training with Hara every day. Hara being very nice about him being chosen for the jounin exam's while Kanku refused to even look at Rain.

Walking into the familiar arena held for the chuunin exam stage three in suna Rain felt the warmth of the suna sun blaze upon him as he entered the main battlefield when he saw his opponent hs jounin sensei Jaken Yuugre.

The battle started rapidly as both tai master's darted foward fist's slammed together while the flurry of legs darted strikes blocked in all directions tho a confused bow slammed into the chuunins face forcing his lip to burst and blood to erupt causing the chuunin to escape the tai battle. Blood swiped from his lip now remained on his finger before sliding up his arm. A charge caused the chuunin to release a white snake which held the tai user in place a powerful leaf glade forced him free yet into the air with a broken jaw before being struck with a leaf great hurricane slammed him to the ground. Reaction being quick the jounin was up before the chuunin touched the ground and once more tai battles erupted hours past neithe rgiving way until a wrong step caused the jounin to have his arms broken by the chuunin the proctor blew on the whistle and the battle was over the shinobi was of jounin rank and proud

Rp Sample:
Rain released another feral growl as his attack's were deflected in one fell swoop and he had no time no chance of dodging the masive blast that smashed into him. Tho thank's to his flexible and nimble body the neko like male easily pulled out of the knock back and skidded softly on the ground. His eye's winced in pain as he watched another tail sprout from Aoi. Nibi san was screaming fiercly within the young male tho a feral growl shut her up kind words followed to soothe her... "Nibi-Sama calm yourself we have a chance to win. We are as one i can tell i hear you That is not Aoi - Sama it is someone ....the kyuubi is incontrol but together we can win"

Rain would now under go yet another personality change as he stood up firm not shy like he was when he entered the battle of happily having fun previously now he stood firm the kid gloves were off and he was about to show the kyuubi what a host can do when there bijuu and them work together. Rain did not move from his spot nor did he falter from his mood. As the hand shot towards him like a fist the kyuubi's vision would be blurred and due to its speed would kick up a large dust storm covering the battle field

Within the dust storm and the kyuubi would feel it to its fist had connected with something a firm statue of sorts that it could not break or yet the thing the fist connected with refused to break. The dust storm would blast from the area as a powerful aura kicked up a blast of wind the aura of the nibi was now huge and all that could be seen was the chakra fist struggling to push back the thing that stopped it. The thing being only one of Rain's arm's. Tho was it truly Rain's it was completly incased in a blue flame and resembled greatly the nibi's own front paw. Rain's face would be bent over as he smiled ever so lightly staring at the two tailed kyuubi then he pushed no the power of the nibi's host had increased to new hights in this stunning transformation the chakra of the kyuubi would split as the nibi host charged he kept his transformed arm and hand within the boiling chakra of the kyuubi's extended arm and tore towards the two tailed kyuubi. Using his knowledge that he had learned within the battle the Host of the nibi was using the heat of the kyuubi chakra to amplify the Blue fire greatly combining that with the speed the blue flame incredibly and easily sliced through the arm of the kyuubi as the host charged forward

Rain would not falter his speed increasing every step he took pushing himself forward with the support of the nibi who purred within his mind telling him that together they would not fail unlike the kyuubi and Aoi Rain and the nibi were one entity fighting as if and as they charged the aura took a new shape it seemed more catlike and the eye's Rain had were glowing a golden yellow shining. He would not let down using the nibi's speed and advanced power he would aim his enhanced fist at the face of the kyuubi and if it struck it would tear it and push the kyuubi through the air into the massive mountain behind it.

Last edited by Rain Haruno on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

Haruno Rain Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruno Rain Done   Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Please remove Danzō's Juinjutsu, it is on the banned list and I hope you know that Tsunade strength doesn't come from muscle but due to careful chakra control.

Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Rain Haruno

Haruno Rain Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruno Rain Done   Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:29 am

Danzou's jutsu will be removed or edited just to the usage of the tounge like how sai couldnt speak about Danzo. Also Tsunade had a vast amount of physical strength when not utilizing Chakra enhanced strength
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

Haruno Rain Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruno Rain Done   Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Reverse Four Image Seal is also on the banned list... And that is fine but it can't be used the same way Danzo used it on Sasuke where he couldn't move just by activating it.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Rain Haruno

Haruno Rain Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruno Rain Done   Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 am

God seriously so much opness is allowed yet a jutsu that activates at death and is easily dodgeable is banned lol

Hypocritical or something tbh but edited
Back to top Go down
The deadman
Kage
Kage

Haruno Rain Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruno Rain Done   Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haruno Rain Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruno Rain Done   Haruno Rain Done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haruno Rain Done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: