Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Scorpion - The True One I_vote_lcapScorpion - The True One I_voting_barScorpion - The True One I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Scorpion - The True One I_vote_lcapScorpion - The True One I_voting_barScorpion - The True One I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Scorpion - The True One

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

Scorpion - The True One Empty
PostSubject: Scorpion - The True One   Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Name:
Kaigen Shikyo

Nickname:
Scorpion – The True Scorpion

Date of Birth:
06/10

Clan:
Shikyo

Looks:
Scorpion - The True One Untitl11
The dangerous specter stands at a 6'2" tall and 150lbs. His hair (that you will never see) is black but when he was younger he always was dieing it just to match his outfits, but back when he was a human. He when he did have eyes had nice light blue eyes and may I remind you he was always complemented all the times with them, but once he made his way to hell he was stripped his ability of sight. Given another skills called 6th sense in which proved to be a lot more useful and effective then just plain looking at things and when he use to have his body he had no facial hair. He is extremely built and that is due to his extreme training through other villages and hell, that’s when he got the work out of his life due to all the years of training which had his body in more then the best shape. He has no scars to speak of due to his regenerative capabilities.

His attire is not exactly standard wear, but Scorpion likes it that way. He wears a type of assassin armor that he had made during his times as an when he gained this attire when he was in hell and he was awarded with this powerful wardrobe which in the events changed not only his power but his personality. It is a yellow color and has a few battle scars on it, or at least that’s the base color, the other color is black of course. The belt holds many ninja tools such as shuriken, kunai, smoke bombs, explosive tags, ect – But his special weapons are his hell katanas, as well as his demonic kunai. It also has an armored mask that has an advanced air filter so that if he ever comes into contact with poison, smoke, water or anything that gives him a reason why he can’t breathe this here allows him to breath. His under armor is decorated with a fine mesh that offers some protections against needles chakra based techniques are not able to penetrate this armor, it is also Fire proof. The under part of his arms have his lightning blade summoning seals. He also has a special chakra seal of 60 percent of hidden chakra summoning seal on his belt buckle.

Personality:
The Evil and Dangerous Scorpion is usually friendly when in the presence of others; And by others it’s only his only family Kurokon and who ever else can combat him and beat or equal him. But this is before the transformation, before he was kind hearted until a few problems and he at least when he was Kaigen he went with the flow and even was said to be a mysterious ninja either kill or save a baby it depends on the setting for Kaigen. Kaigen could never be the top criminal of the world, or the hero of the century he just felt it wasn’t his role as a ninja. He loves the company of others though, despite him being socially shy; Kaigen use to be a great conversation starter, he just had that power to be able to brighten some one else’s day up. Scorpion how ever is completely different then his younger or past life I should say. For an example now he only lives in order to fulfill his goals in life, he feels he doesn’t have time to play or have jokes; he is a very serious man in all ways. He usually fights to kill, if anyone were to fight he usually wouldn’t give any mercy or pull any punches and that was seen plenty times while fighting in hell in those tournaments. He is also one of those people who can’t stop using profanity which is somewhat a bad thing, but he has this power to strike fear into those who are like weak minded humans who can’t control there emotions.

Clan Information
(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name:
Shikyo
Kekkei Genkai:
The shikyo clan can control fire and lightning completely, they are also known to be completey immune to heat OR lighting (MUST CHOOSE ONE), however this causes weaknesses against Wind OR water (and ice). They also have been known to have a sharingan sometimes. However their sharingan cannot be turned off. The only way they can get mangekyou sharingan is to replace their own eyes with someone that has mangekyou, giving them eternal mangekyou.The bodies of shikyos are made to with stand infinite heat, but Amatersu will still harm them. However their is a way to ruin this power, by placing them in solid Ice and melting them slowly. (MUST MAKE CUSTOM MS JUTSU NO CANNON) They usually have bodies basicly built for taijutsu. Also They are immune to weak genjutsu even as gennin. Unfortuneatly they will need a teacher that is Shikyo to be able to do anything with their powers. They have the wolf summoning. The leader of the clan is always the wolf contract holder and sometimes wolf sage.
Clan Symbol: -
Clan History:
The first uchiha, Gene Uchiha had a girlfriend, named Twea. It was thought she was the mother of the uchiha clan, but this isnt completely true. She had a bloodline called sendo. When they had their first child they noticed he had sharingan at birth, it turned out this was due to two bloodlines changing each other so they would fit without killing the host. They named her Mai Shikyo. Their reasons for the last name are still unknown.

Gene had secretly planned to have a child for years, even though it was just to make a clan full of powerful Shinobi. While this was going on the First Great Shinobi War was also going on. He had a child with Twea's sister and she didnt have as high as a fire affinity as Mai but it proved to be genetic anyway, which made the uchiha clan.

His child was ten when Mai was born. He was completely jealous of Mai. He once tried to kill her using a training excercise as an excuse, but she accidentally killed him. However Gene and Twea knew he had tried to kill her so They didnt really care. The child's name was Draco.

One day bandits attacked their town and destroyed it, how Gene and Twea died. However Mai survived, and while she was only six the bandits took pity on her and raised her to be their own. The bandits eventually became old and peaceful. Mai however had just vanished from the clan. She met a young man who wasnt effected by fire, heat, or lightning. They fell in love and married.

They had two childern who grew up as orphans because their parents were fighting in the second shinobi war. When word came that the war was over everyone was sad that their greatest friends and heros had died, but they did not mope around, since they knew Mai wouldnt be pleased if she knew they moped instead of moving on.

Their childern's name were Isial and Roran, both males and known guinesses. They began working together to find their parents, who they beleived were still alive. When they found the bodies they were shocked to know that their eyes were harvested by Mizugakure for research, until the bloodline massacare happened which wiped out the evidence. Roran became ANBU captian and was known as The Platinum Fire as any fire he used was a strange platinum color. And Isail became the Nidiame Raikage. He was known as Crimson Lightning.

On a Mission to Konohagakure Roran was killed because he suposedly tried stealing Hinata Hyuuga. The truth was he was protecting her from an angry branch member from killing her. He hadnt known but he had another brother, Sarai, who had a child years before, Kurokon Shikyo, and a year after him was Kaigen Shikyo.

As it turned out an Eighty year old Draco had caused this, and also gave a disease to Isail. He had been hte leader of the uchiha clan until madara stepped up and killed him easily.

Isail died by a disease that actually ate away his organs, the same one as Kimmimaro had. Sarai Shikyo sealed Hachibi into Kaigen, and Gobi into Kurokon, however it is appearent Kurokon lost gobi through unknown means, and somehow survived and still retained its genjutsu and elemental abilities. Kurokon and Kaigen were seperated for an unknown ammount of years, but when they met again Kurokon was eighteen and Kaigen was seventeen.

It is currently Unknown if any Shikyos other than Kaigen and Kurokon remain alive, however it seems Kaigen has somehow gotten mangekyou sharingan and Kurokon has gotten Eternal mangekyou Sharingan, proving themselves at the strongest Shikyo yet.

Rank Information
S-Rank Missing Ninja

Village:
Konohagakure No Sato

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Taijutsu (Some Genjutsu)
Sub: Ninjutsu (Kinjutsu)

Elemental Affinity:

Primary: Katon
Secondary: Raiton
Other: Doton

Katon + Doton = Lava

Special Characteristics :
It was said that the younger brother of the Shikyo Brother was in fact a lot weaker then his brother, but it was all a lie. But the two new the real truth, which was Kaigen had the same speed level as him, he had super natural strength like his brother but he isn’t as strong, but his time reaction, reflexes, agility , As well as just a little bit more chakra. He has the same power when it comes to Lightning and Fire but he is Immune to Fire as well due to Hell training as well as his Fire is not like the earth fire thereby meaning who ever think they is Immune to fire his Hellfire is there to blow there heads off., legendary he is able to use elemental jutsu with half the chakra price. Due to him becoming a Hell Being he is unable to age, his body can take a hell of a lot more than anything other taijutsu expert.

Jutsus

Earth Techniques:
Spoiler:

Lightning Techniques:

Spoiler:

History and Role play Sample
History :
Before Scorpion Arc:

Kaigen Shikyo is the younger brother of Kurokon Shikyo, they either were born into a happy family, or at least born there was no raised. As they were little, they always played in a certain park, but the problem was there was a bombing of that area, and Kurokon watched the area in where Kaigen looked like he was blown to pieces, but instead he was not killed but captured and taken to the grass village for adoption which wasn’t that long because soon a stressed out shinobi ninja would somehow out of all the kids in there adopted Kaigen, first she really didn’t understand how to be a mother, so she asked her sisters and people around her area to help her out. Soon enough with enough reading of shinobi novels It convinced little Kaigen that he was going to be a ninja, and who was his mother to say no. She was always rough around the edges and to other people but she always seemed to have a soft spot for Kaigen.

As Kaigen joined the village hidden in the grass academy he was known, because his mother was one of the strongest shinobi and all the girls wanted to be just like her as ninjas so that gave him popularity points through his lifetime of learning to be a ninja. He had many friends and girlfriends in which built his character, but that never ever stopped his goal in being a ninja and at the age of 11 he graduated as a gennin of the grass village. He was not given a squad at first; he trained in the arts of swordsmen ship and Ninjutsu. He was a fire type guy, and for some reason he got shocked by Lightning and instead of getting hurt or burned he was able to be immune to it. He momentarily trained under his mother who she inside felt as if she did something right this time in her life. He began getting his squad, he wasn’t the weakest, and he in fact rivaled the strongest in the squad. They had all sorts of missions together and enjoying the life that he had. A year has past and they have grown a lot over just that year and then that’s when the chuunin exams began. He and his squad were accepted and they went on a journey to the leaf village and sadly were attacked but that’s when they realized just how good they were when they defeated the threat easily. They went in the chuunin exams and passed the exams for dedication as well as tactics.

Chuunin was the big rank for Kaigen; he had become much stronger then as a gennin. He was about 15 when he signed up for this special training program, which consist of chuunin from all across the world and only 3 chuunin each village were accepted which were every 5 years they were accepting this kind of training. He went training with almost every Jounin in the grass village, and they voted him so he finally was accepted. Once he made his way to the area he was overwhelmed by all the other chuunin who looked much different then him. He then began his training in a certain village and that is when he met his brother and found out he was adopted. He didn’t mind it much though, until his brother was told that he thought he was dead that’s when it began to bother him but he kept it to himself. His training proved to be highly useful.

Scorpion Arc:

He had successfully become a Jounin now at the age of 16, which to him was kind of a surprise. He began his fire and Lightning element, he was very good at it and even caught some of the kages eyes, to the point where the Sound village took measures into trying to get a sample of his blood, its unknown how he unlocked the sharingan but he did and he was untouchable, but that did not last at all. This is when he became something he never in his whole life thought was possible. While in a fight with a sharingan user who came to take his eyes they fought by a whirlpool and boy was the fight epic. Until Kaigen had the final blow and his opponents body exploded sending Kaigen off the cliff and while in the air activated Mangekyo Sharingan but once doing that he didn’t have enough time to save himself and instead of getting ripped to shreds by the pressure he landed straight in the middle and when he woke up he was in hell, he felt no pain or anything. But the creatures of hell were much different, he automatically was given a trainer, and he spoke no more words as he began to train. He started in these things called “Mortal Kombat” and was kicking ass. He while in hell was given Immortality for exchange in his sight; at the time he figured it wouldn’t kill him due to him already dead. So he did it not knowing that he still had a soul, his physical powers increase almost 5 fold then when he was at earth. His senses increase as well as gaining a 6th sense which was technically the replacement for the 5th one. He went years and years training and he went into one grand Mortal Kombat and won, his prize was a special suit crafted by one of the devils henchmen themselves, once winning that and the suit actually tried to take over his body it accidentally opened a portal to Earth realm and while trying to take over his body he went inside it but he was not alone as some hell demons went through the portal. So for that moment Kaigen then was able to overpower the suit and search the world destroying the demons and when it was all over it began to try to take over him…will it be able to do it?

Rp Sample:
As the day was bright and people were worried about there village being attacked again. The attack was of 2 men that looked very much young. One was charging a large ball and the other was covering, but it was stopped by a mysterious man. And the attackers retreated from the village after the hero and the attacker said a few words. The ninjas of this village were increasing and being on guard and alert to protect the village hidden under the sand. You could see the ninjas walking around the gates and you can't see them but its hidden anbu black op members around in the shadows waiting for a move.

But other then that a small disk appeared at the west gate on top of it. many ninjas moved in. The disk was on the floor of the gate. It was yellow but the ninjas were on guard waiting for something to happen. It was a loud wind as they waited, some were scared and some were ready to die for there village. This was loyalty of the village from a ninja which was something that was not bad for a ninja. Normally Sairento would appear, but the question is who were they expecting. The Kazekage was very worried for his village, some of the ninjas and anbus were able to get a good description of who the attackers were.

As noted before normally it was a person coming out the disk, but this time it was something completely different. Some of the ninjas closed in on the disk with there swords and weapons ready to defend there village as well as there life. Instead of a person a Kunai flew out of it. But it was no ordinary kunai, it was a kunai with a explosive tag on it. There it happened, a explosion which killed and injured quite a large amount of ninjas in the village. The villagers ran from the explosion to get to a safe place. What got them worried even more was after the explosion was a large amount of smoke which the ninjas of the village decided to charge in.

But either do they know it was someone there. The man was wearing all white but black hair and was standing there tall. The ninjas and villagers saw the man and knew he was one of the two men who attacked the village the last time. As the smoke was still lingering in the air the ANBU members took there chances and using speed alone ran in the smoke expecting to get a kill. The man was Sairento E. Kouseitan'i. In fact he was one of the man who attacked this village, he has done allot of things which made him famous. But Sairento use to live here, why he would attack it. When the ANBU black ops attacked they were quickly knocked into buildings and the gates were large image being knocked from the gate to a building.

The smoke completely cleared up and it was clear who the man was. The ANBU and Jounin knew who he was and stood there in silence. There was only one word you could hear through the whole village, and this word was spoken in great fear. His face had a frown on it as usual that one word was “Breaker". He was ready to destroy the village but instead of doing that he using Body flicker disappeared through sight, and shortly after appearing in the middle of the village and doing hand seals for some strange reason, no one knew what kind of jutsu he was going to do but he did it and when he was done it was a large seal on the ground. He had completed his mission and flickered to the tallest building in the village and using chakra projected his voice so it would be more then loud enough that the whole village could hear him." lightfast you know I was the one who defended as well as attacked this village. This village is under the Shadow Knights. If a villagers have any objection all will be answered later. If a ninja wants to attack me to protect there village do it now...."He said as he pulled up a flag that had the Shadow Knight symbol on it and placed it on the gate and the whole gate transformed completely black.

Sairento's mission had been done and finished. He had training to do and he could not waste his time with the past. But he had to stand there for a moment, and looked down and remember "what use to be" He looked up to see 2 Jounin in the air in attack stance to kill the young Kouseitan'i. Sairento did not expect it; he then remembered that there could be new ANBU members who never heard of him. Sairento sighed a moment before spinning around with his Kaguya bloodline activated and by the time they got close they were cut in many places and sent back all the way to the ground, from the largest building in the village to the ground.

Sairento thought that, it should show the sand village a tiny bit of a sample his power, the Shadow Knight power. And the power of redemption. He turned his body to the village as they look at his back.Sairento then vanished from the village with what he needed to do.

Last edited by Scorpion on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion - The True One   Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Combined Elements count as a third. Plus Lava is a KKG/ Bijuu power. Please remove it.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion - The True One   Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:24 pm

First off me and you are going to have a problem...

hayato approved me having this, second you are so much more op then anyone on this site so don't ever try me. There is no one on this site with a kkg of Lava second where is the Bijuu at? thought so...secondly see my jutsu NOT FINISHED. So I'm not done...I'm going to be just like you were when I was checking your app ._. hayato is going to make Ice release so why can't I...thought so....
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion - The True One   Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:33 pm

You can combine elements in order to form new techniques, they don't count as another element, only a mixture of the affinities which you already possess
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion - The True One   Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Dude scorpion I am trying to do my job man. You need to chill out. I am trying to be civil but damnit your making it difficult.
Back to top Go down
Seto+

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion - The True One   Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:09 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion - The True One   Scorpion - The True One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorpion - The True One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: