Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Raikage (done) I_vote_lcapRaikage (done) I_voting_barRaikage (done) I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Raikage (done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara

Gaara

Raikage (done) Empty
PostSubject: Raikage (done)   Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Name: Blaze Kush
Nickname:
Date of Birth: 4/20
Clan: Kush

Looks: Raikage (done) 340883
Both his hair and his eyes are a light brown, he covers up the fact that he doesn't have an actual body anymore with a full black suite. It extends to cover up his mouth also.

Personality: The Raikage is a quiet withdrawn man who spends most of the time working on his puppets, and training. Blaze is always looking to better Kumo and expand its borders not caring where he gets his allies. He is generally happy, but prefers not to waste time socializing.

The Raikage is rather crazed using corpses as puppets from time to time often for no reason at all. While he isn't a very public kage, he is effective in protecting and expanding his village.

Clan Information
See Clan

Clan Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (give us a summary of what your clan's special effects are)
Clan Symbol: (this isn't needed, but it makes your clan unique)
Clan History: (give us information of your clan's back story. how did they come to be? who founded/ who is the current leader of the clan? how many branches of this clan are there? where do they originate from? all of this is what we expect to see in there)

Rank Information
Village: Kumo

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: (this is where you state what specialities your character have. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Medical Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu are all forms of this)
Main: Taijutsu
Sub: Ninjutsu, Puppetry, Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Earth, Lightning, Fire
Special Characteristics: Extremely fast, was able to outrun the fastest anbu at genin level.

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name: Fire Bombs
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: In using the technique the user gather's fire chakra within their jaws and unleashes the fire in the shape of small bombs which explode on impact. This requires no hand signs, and can only be used for four posts before requiring a cooldown of three.

Name: Sacred Fire Burning Wall
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals the user breaths out an intense flame that forms a wall in between the user and his/her opponent that will incinerate anything that tries to pass through it. Unfortunately, standing behind this wall of fire makes the user significantly vulnerable against wind based techniques. Lasts two posts, cooldown is three posts

Name: Hundred Thunderclaps
Element: Lightning
Description: An advanced version of Raiton: Jinrai. The user holds his/her arms away from his/her body, and claps his/her hands (fingers pointed towards the target's vicinity) and a field of 100 lightning bolts shoot from the tips of his/her fingers. Used for multiple targets.

Name: Chakra Seal
Element: None
Description: This seals the essence of a being if made of chakra into the users body.

Name: Soul Fire
Description: This jutsu requires no hand seals and lasts for twelve posts before needing a cool down of ten. When in this form the user is pure flames any psychical attacks will be subjected to the flames and any jutsu B and under will be reflected off the body.

Name: Thousand Bird Cannon
Description: : The user forms a normal chidori, or a variation and charges chakra around their hands before discharging the chakra forcing the lightning out at the opponent. What makes this jutsu more dangerous than chidori nagashi is that the user can have the lightning lock on to opponents chakra signatures and bio magnetic field. This can be used to increase the chance of the jutsu connecting as a completely fatal hit.

Name: Ten Puppets
Type: Puppetry
Description: Puppet One: This puppet has almost feet long white hair, triangular eyes, and poison laced claws. This puppet is used in conjunction with puppets 1 and 2 to use the Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction. This puppet has the "Buddha" mark imprinted in its chest. These three puppets have wind natured chakra infused inside them to give their chakra more cutting power.

Puppet Two: This puppet has a brown ponytail, triangular eyes, and poison laced claws. This puppet holds the "Acts" seal.

Puppet Three: This puppet has spiky black hair, triangular eyes, and poison laced claws. This puppet holds the "Priest" seal.

Puppet Four: This puppet looks similar to a samurai, including a japanese sun hat. This puppet is a twin puppet with puppet five. He has a square mouth, a left poison laced claw, and red skin. His right hand is a gigantic buster blade. This puppet syncs up with puppet five to create chakra strings between their hands. These strings are powerful enough to cut through stone.

Puppet Five: This puppet has a square mouth, a right poison laced claws, and blue skin. His left hand is a three blade scythe.

Puppet Six: This is a bald puppet that looks similar to a demon, with an evil frown and square eyes. He has two demon horns, two shoulder spikes, and two palm spikes, all laced with poison. This puppet's function is similar to a porcupine. He has smaller spikes that run down the sides of his arms, legs, and down his back. He can shoot out these spikes in an instant.

Puppet Seven: This puppet is shaped like a giant bowling ball with blue tendrils for hair and two shields that run down his back. He is used mostly as a defensive puppet, to protect the user. He can shoot fin shaped poison spikes from the top, bottom, and two sides of his arms. His entire mid section can open up to trap an opponent in and then shoot poison laced spikes from all directions. This puppet can flatten out his hair, unravel and flatten out his arms and legs and move the shields to his side to become and impenitrable fortress.

Puppet Eight: This puppet looks like a spider, with three eyes, a gigantic jaw, and ratty, gray hair. This puppet is used mostly as a long range attacker, with almost all of his weapons extending to incredible lengths. He has six arms with long poison claws, a scorpion tail (like Hiruko's), four Demon Wind Shuriken attached to wires that come out of his back, and a drill attached to a thick wire that comes out of a chest comparment.

Puppet Nine: This puppet looks like a little kid with spiky, long purple hair. He has two cannons in his palms and a big cannon in his chest. This puppet holds five scrolls in his back that lets him use all five elements. He can shoot fire, water, lightning, and air from his arms and control earth around him.

Puppet Ten:This puppet is a massive, bald man. He has spiked knees, fists, and feet. He can use superhman strength and speed in battle, along with projectile hands and multiple chains from his palms.

Name: Corpse Puppetry
Type: Puppetry
Description: Corpse Puppetry is a technique similar to Puppet Technique, but it allows the user to control the corpses of the dead. Another difference from the Puppet Technique is that Corpse Puppetry doesn't require the use of chakra strings as it relies on the Fox Fist Method to transmit chakra by the means of space-time ninjutsu, thus making it a high-rank jutsu. To control a corpse the user must be able to touch it to create the first connection with the target body and flood it with chakra. After this is done, the corpse, whether it's human or animal, can be controlled by the user. The body will be able to use any jutsu the user of Corpse Puppetry might possess. The body can only be stopped by making it unable to move by for example destroying it to high degree or attack the corpse puppeteer, forcing him or her to abandon the corpse puppet. A more advanced version of this jutsu is able to control the body of the living, known as Living Body Puppetry.

Name: Rock Prison
Element: Earth
Description: This jutsu makes use of all rocks and stones around the area, to surround the person or creature or thing the user wants to inprison. This jutsu is a high-classed jutsu because it may squeeze the opponent you have inprisoned, killing them. This jutsu was used by the Second to squeeze the Second Kagetsukage.

Name: Rock Armor
Description: The user uses earth chakra to gather rocks and minerials in the ground around them to fashion a sturdy suit of armor. It also strengthens the user's Taijutsu strength.

Name: Rock Virus
Description: A rock is fired from the user's palm or any other kind of extension from him. If it collides with a human target, it will stick and spread up the body, eventually consuming them entirely, trapping them. Used as a hunting/assassination technique.

Name: Hidden Amongst Rocks Jutsu
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. In particular with Yamato, when he had to partially emerge from the rocks, his body will take on a similar texture to his surroundings to in.

Name: Impure World: Resurection
Description: This is a forbidden jutsu Orochimaru developed to revive the dead. The user must sacrifice a living or recently dead body to be the host. If you use a recently dead body, the body can be dead for no longer then 3 days. When the ninja calls forth the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open, the bodies will be gray and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special seal to restore their appearance and control them completely, otherwise the revived will retain all of their memories and personality until the seal is placed. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the soul of the person that was resurrected. Once complete, the revived is impossible to kill by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate. Also, since the bodies are made of dirt, attacks that would normally kill or do massive damage like the Ransengan, will barely slow the revived down. The only way to defeat the revived is to remove the soul from the body or destroy the soul.

Sasuke Uchiha's version does not supress the personality or memories of the revived as shown when he revives Itachi Uchiha, nor does Sachi's.

Name: Earth Grudge Fear
Element: N/A
Description: This technique is a secret kinjutsu of Takigakure. It transforms the user's body into something similar to that of a rag-doll's, which is held together by hundreds of thick black threads. Kakuzu was able to manipulate these threads for many purposes. He was capable of sewing up any injuries that he or others might suffer, most commonly by reattaching body parts. However, it appeared that this ability was somewhat limited, as he warned Hidan not to move his head too much after he had sewed it back on, saying that it might fall off again. He could detach parts of his limbs and then manipulate them, to the point that he could even send them underground and then reattach them when he was done with them.

Kakuzu with all his hearts.
The most significant aspect of these threads were that they granted Kakuzu a form of immortality, although he declined to think of it that way. In addition to sewing up his injuries, he could use the threads to tear into a victim's body, steal their still functioning organs, and integrate them into his own body, thus extending his life. Kakuzu usually used this method to steal hearts from powerful shinobi, and was able to store up to four spare hearts in his body at any given time, meaning that all hearts must stop functioning in order for Kakuzu to die. He can also put one of those hearts into his limbs and have them move individually, as seen when he used his hand to remove a shadow-enhanced trench knife that prevented the rest of his body from moving.
These hearts Kakuzu had taken from others were stored in various animal masks that were sewn onto his back, granting him vast amounts of chakra and numerous elemental affinities. He could detach these masks and have them take on a body of their own, composed entirely of threads. These masks were capable of attacking separately, unleashing devastating blasts of elemental chakra.

These threads could also compact together to form a spider-like body around Kakuzu, allowing him to fuse the attacks of his masks together in order to increase his attacking power.

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name: Drunken Fist
Type: Taijutsu
Description: This style puts the user into a state of mind where their reaction time and agility are greatly increases. They sway back and forth like a drunkard however.

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name:
Appearance: (provide a detailed insight of how the weapon looks like. a picture would help, but it is not needed)
Rank: (this may not exceed the rank of your character, remember)
Special Abilities: (if the weapon is special in any way, provide how it is here)
Origin: (give us the history of this weapon, how your character received it and if any modifications were made to this weapon. everything counts)

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Sample:
Spoiler:

Rp Sample:
The kage of the rock nation sat in his room, it was covered in a brown rocky texture further gibing indication of the Iwa nature. His feet were upon his desk, a majestic looking fixture made entirely of mahogany. Various papers were scattered across his desk, whos drawers were full of booze. Resting on the kage’s lips was a smoldering stick filled with green broken leaves. The smoke hung around the man and clung to him like a cloak, the man did not cough nor did his eyes water this was due to the many years of smoking before. That combined with the booze allowed him to ignore the pain of becoming family-less. Two giant windows were behind the man, and cast sunlight into the place shrouding his body in shadow. Roki looked up at the doors that lead into his office, he was expecting someone.

Not just anyone to be honest, but these people were to help him on a mission. The mission was simple enough, cleaning up the remnants of the rebels of the Iwa nation, something the kage had been working towards ever since he came into the position. Of course without the rebels he never would have gotten his position, they were the final hatred that brought Roki to the boiling point causing him to grind the council into dust. The building was swallowed under the earth in a jutsu that caused roki to collapse after using he poured the entirety of his chakra into it creating a giant trap of raw earth that sealed over it.

Irregardless the mission now was to hunt down a cell of five men. They had gone rouge and were now harassing the outlining villages of the nation. Roki wanted to make a point of them, and stop his enemies with fear. He had erected five spikes in front of the entrance to the capital. There was were the corpses of these five missing ninja would be skewered. An example for what would happen should one cross the new government, while Roki’s wouldn’t be inwardly cruel like the past regime, but he sure wasn’t going to allow Iwakagure to become a place that laxly allowed people to leave or run all over it. Instead he was going to build it into the great nation it deserved to be.

The rouge ninja were supposedly camped outside a small village about one hundred and thirty meters to the west in a small cave, called Gilthar cove. If they were in fact there it would be an easy mission. One that Roki would classify as an A rank due to his help. Granted he would never ever send out a team of genin with only a jounin. Thus the kage decided to go himself and assist with the mission. He was commited to finishing the mission, and would make sure none of those with him would get injured. This was a vow that roki made to himself, he didn’t want any loyal Iwa people to die, enough had already and now that the land was once again unified it would just rise in strength. The Tsuchikage could see it now the nation rising in prominence, perhaps making some farmlands for the rocky place. This was what the kage was after, and would make sure it happened above all else.

After that thought he heard a knock on the door, looking over at the ashtray he tapped the stick on it putting it back onto his lips before muttering “Come in”. The voice was slightly bored, as if he had wanted to leave days ago.

Last edited by Gaara on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Raikage (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikage (done)   Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Raikage (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikage (done)   Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:20 pm

More info on your personality.
Please put a description of what your chari looks like.
No regen. AND EGF.
Must have Taijutsu as a MAIN specailty to have Gates.
You cant have Gates AND EGF due to how the Gates work.
You cant have Kurokon's DNA jutsu. It is specific to him. Please Remove it.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Raikage (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikage (done)   Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Raikage (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikage (done)   Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Take out mayfly cuz your not a plant...
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Raikage (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikage (done)   Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Raikage (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikage (done)   Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:48 pm

You cant have Parana swarm because you dont have suiton as an Element. Remove it plz.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Raikage (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikage (done)   Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Sorry didn't realize that was on there
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Raikage (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikage (done)   Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Your history is about a different Chari. It calls him a Hyuuga. O.O?
Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

Raikage (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikage (done)   Raikage (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Raikage (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikage (done)   Raikage (done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raikage (done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: