Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Zane Hataro I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Zane Hataro I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Zane Hataro I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Zane Hataro I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Zane Hataro I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Zane Hataro I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Zane Hataro I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Zane Hataro I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Zane Hataro I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Zane Hataro I_vote_lcapZane Hataro I_voting_barZane Hataro I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Zane Hataro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The deadman
Kage
Kage

Zane Hataro Empty
PostSubject: Zane Hataro   Zane Hataro I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Name: Zane Hataro
Nickname: The Black Hand/ The Dead Man
Date of Birth: 2/16
Clan: Hataro

Looks: Zane Hataro stands at a height of 6'4 with a Mesomorhp build. This is shown by his abnormally large mussle mass that is visible along his chest and stomache. Zane has a tan, caucassion skin-tone, black hair that covers the entire top of his head as well as even reaching down over the back of his neck and forehead. Zane has eyes as black as the darkest midnight and commonly has a very calm, almost to the point of being emotionless, facial expression. He only would show a different expression in a rare case. Zanes attire consists of a black leather jacket that covers his entire back, the bottom-back of his neck, and 25% of the sides of his stomache and chest. As well as black pants that go down to his ankles. Attached to his waist is a silver-colored sheathe that holds his main weapon of choice. The hilt consists of a steel-color just as the metal of the weapon, however, it does not conduct electricity or contain the steel properties like the blade itself. ( Picture in avatar)

Personality: Zane Hataro has abit of a god-complex. He beleives his own thoughts and ideals are always the 100% truth regarding any matter. In a sense, he likes to play god with people, manipulating them to his will and proving wrong any impudent fools who oppose him. Zane is one who detests weaklings, which is the main reason he left the village hidden in the Sand. He viewed them as..insects, in a sense. Bugs only to be crushed under the foot of the true humanity. As far as his thoughts and plans in combat, Zane likes to analyze a target's ability before actually going on the offencive. He beleives knowing a target's power will raise his own chance of winning by about fifty percent. On the note of a mercy factor, Zane completely lacks one, He doesn't kill for no reason, however, he has no problem killing anyone without hesitation if there be a reason regardless of what it is. He shows no remorse and his facial expression alone shows the face of an empty shell void of emotion. To some, it could even make him seem inhuman
Clan Information

Clan Name: Hataro
Kekkei Genkai: Clan History: The genetic mutation was never really made into a clan, but simply created on the birth defect of the original Dellapero Hataro and passed on by blood. ( Only two generations old)
Kekkei Genkai Information:
The Hataro blood, unlike most kekkei genkai, has both it's advantages and downfalls. The overall power this blood gives is passive and may be good or bad for a ninja. It consistently merges the chakra inside the body with the mussles, organs, bones, and blood of the person as it regenerates. This not only makes every part of their body more durable to damage, but amplifys speed, strength, and mental ability greatly. However, this ability can not be removed, meaning that the use of chakra for jutsu, chakra manipulation, and even the basics of water-walking are unavailable to the person. That is pretty much it.
They can't turn it on and off, curse or good luck, the ability stays.

Clan Symbol: (this isn't needed, but it makes your clan unique)
Clan History: Above
Rank Information
Village: Otogakura
Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Weaponry
Main: Kenjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu Weaponry
Elemental Affinity: (what element are your jutsus? Katon, Raiton, Douton, Suiton or Fuuton?)
Special Characteristics: Zane Hataro has extremely high strength and speed, both above that of what a ninja can reach under normal standards due to the condition of his mutation. His strength is able to even kill weaker ninja like Chunnin in a single direct strike. Basic metals will break from the force of the bare-hand. The speed is untraceable to the normal human eye, even appearing a blur to the sharingan and byakugan, Endurance is also ratehr high. A ire jutsu that normally inflict third degree burns would only inflict first to second degree in various areas. Taijutsu is less effect against his body, and the immune system is what you could say..on steroidas. Most weaker poisons have no effect, and stronger poisons will have teh effect reduced highly. ( About 30-60% )His stamina seems to never end, and the mental ability of his mind has reached a level near super-human. This is how he had made so many powerful inventions in his life already at only age twenty-eight/ ( ALl from KKG)

Jutsus

(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

Styles

Jutsu Name: Gates of Insanity
Element: None? Evil ALingment if that counts.
Type: Taijutsu.
Description: These are the eight celestic gates when used by one of an evil nature. Through the theory of ying and yang. Zane has obtained a gate set unlike that of the good alinged celestic gates. He calls these the gates of insanity. They have the same power overall, but lie in slightly different areas. Theses gates have none of the jutsu owned by the actual gates aside Morning Peacock and Daytime Tiger

Gate of Anger- This gate will usually make a normal user bring forth their rage. This breaks the limits of the mind as well as causing a resistence to genjutsu. Strength and speed will both be increased by a high variable.

Gate of Vengence- This gate will further increase the strength and speed of the user, matching the second gate. By this time, all aspects of mercy will be voided from the caster's personality. The skin will start to fade into a darker color, most likely gray,

Gate of Violence- This gate gives people the urge to just beat the shit out of something. It is a higher variation of the anger emotion. It multiplys strength and speed by yet another high multiple and makes the user unphased by most genjutsu at a lower level then they are,

Gate of Blood-lust- Just as it says, this gate will make the user gain a high blood-lust. No longer just wanting to beat the hell out of a target, but kill them all together into a bloody pulp.This stage raises strength and speed to an equivilant of the fourth gate and makes the skin a grey color. SLight tints of dark chakra may start to leak from the skin as well.

Gate of Murder- This gate will give the user the urge to kill most things in sight, however, it can be resisted. It expodentially increase strength.speed, and now enchances the senses to a much higher level. Being able to hear quite sounds, see small details one normally wouldn't, and even feel the force of an object before it were to hit. For example. If a kunai was two inches away from the neck, the user would feel a odd sensation exactly at that point of the neck. This only works for those who have mastered all 8 gates of madness. To others, it is just an odd feeling.

Gate of Insanity- This gate will cause the user to lose all traces of sanity they have left and just go on a wild killing spree. They lose the sense of feel, being unable to feel pain or fatigue. Strength and speed gain a substantially high boost and dark chakra flows off the body rapidly. The very earth under their feet may crack away from the force making small craters.

Gate of Nothingness- This gate wipes out all emotion, making the person a blank. They do not feel pain. Feel anger, feel anything. This puts the mind back in control, however, it is now set to accomplishing the user's main desire for the moment before anything else. This gate matchs the seventh gate.

Gate of Suicide- This gate will slowly break away at the user's body as they fight. Skin will rip off, bones will randomly break, by the third post, the user will be dead. However, it is possible to survive if only used for one post and a A/S class medic is brought to the scean immediately. The user will also be incapacitated for some time afterwords. By this stage, The skin is pitch-black, dark chakra erupts from the user like a valcanoe and may even starin other ninja if they are in the vicinity and are lower then the base leevl of the user. AKA, Joinin and lower would have a hard time staying in the area. The area would stretch only about twenty feet out. The physical power is lightly below the 8th gate, but not by much. It is still uncomprehensible by the human mind. As far as personality goes, it stays the same as the 7th gate of madness.

( Same power and requirements as the reguler gates. It is the actual jutsu, just based on the idea of the effects happening to one of an evil or dark chakra nature instead of a good celestic nature.)

Name: Kendo
Type: Kenjutsu
Description:This is another kenjutsu technique where the user grips the hilt with both hands instead of the normal one, and slashes down, sideways, or diagnoley. This slash will contain twice the strength of a normal one due to the two hand.

Name: Kinetic Slash
Type:Kenjutsu
Description:This kenjutsu is performed by slashing the blade with so much force, that the kinetic power of the slash is sent off the blade and reachs an entire foot forward, cutting as if the blade was actually there, even if it wasn't.

Name:Rapid Slash
Description:This kenjutsu is performed by drawing the blade slighly from it's hilt, then slashing in any direct and quickly returning the blade back to it's case before even appearing to move.

Name: Thunder Clap
Type: Taijutsu
Description:This taijutsu is done by clapping the two hands together. After doing so, a shockwave will be shot forward, size and power based on the strength of the user, and knock back most any object in it's path and sending projectiles back at the thrower.

Name: Multi-fist Technique
Type: Taijutsu
Description:This tai/kenjutsu is preformed by attacking at such a rapid rate, that the user appears to have four arms ( if attacking with one arm) or eight ( if attacking with both_ arms) at a singuler time period, each with a fist or blade.

Name: After-Image
Type:Taijutsu
Description:This is a technique triggered when the user moves at such a fast pace, that they start to leave after-images behind them as they move or leave one solid image at their former position if moving at full-speed.

Name: Final Testiment
Description;The final testiment is a kenjutsu technique where the the user willl draw their blade, vanish in a instant from pure speed, and slash every vital point of the target's body. Such includes the throat, kidney, mussles, forehead, heart, lungs, and other organs, The user then will appear at the other side of the target, This all takes place in a instant, having all the cutts and wounds appear at the same time after the user has reappeared.

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Weapon Name: Kenetic Gloves/boots
Rank: Any, these can be used by anyone and have pwoer based on their own.
Description: These are a pair of gloves with one layer of pitch-black with abother layer of plastic connected to the inside of them, preventing electricty from conducting and shocking the user. They take the sahpe of the user's hand and appear to be lether, but on feel and effectiveness, are pure metal on the outer-layer, At the center of the glove, where the pressure-point would be on the person's hand, a small three inch orb is located. It appears glass but is also just as powerful as steel. There are also boots with the exact same characteristics, only the sphere is located at the toe of the device, rather then the center.
Special Effects: The items originally were only made to combat weaponry with the hands and feet by covering them in steel. However, a new effect, made by the orbs is that they can absorb lingering or flaunted chakra and then unleash that chakra in a burst of kinetic force when the hand is turned completely flat. The force depends on how much chakra has been lingering. The kinetic effect can also be used at will without a stance to walk on water, air, trees, and even levitate.
Obtained: Zane originally invented this himself before he btaryed the sand village to combat weaponry using only the hands and feet. They were simply crafted in flames like that of a blade then filled with plastic insolation to protect the wearer from Raiton or electric conducters. The orb was more complecated, The glass-looking stele was crafted by himself, however, the chakra and kinetic enhancement was added to them by a ninja in the Mist village who was able to impliment abilities to weaponry. Such was rumored that they originally made the seven swords of the mist, but zane didn't exactly beleive that as the simple effect it gave them was not even close to the 7 swords, but was still good enough. With that, he melded the two items and creted these,

Name: Akuma
Appearance: Akuma takes the shape of a basic katana, the hilt measuring three inchs and the blade itself extending 58 inchs. This makes the weapon slightly longer then others. The blade is flat on the left side and curved on the right to match the style of the average sword. It has no special marks of appearance, but the power of it is quite different.
Special Abilities: The blade has the ability to completely compel and cutt through Chakra. What this means is that if a fire style fire ball jutsu was headed toward the user, they could cutt through the center and split the fire around them to completely void the blast from damaging the,. This can also be done with blocking, deflecting, and reflecting the chakra-based technique, though what it works on depends solely on the power of said technique. Something it wouldn't be able to stop, for example would be the Mangekyo Sharingan technique Ametsuru. The formula used for this is the user's strength VS the force of the chakra technique.
Another power of the blade, though not as powerful as it's main, is that it is nearly indestructable. It can take extreme deals of damage with only a few scuffs and is one of the sharpest blades crafted in the Sand village.
Origin: The blade was originally crafted by Zane's father, a greatly skilled blacksmith who had developed weapons rumored to be the best next to the 7 swordsmen's weapons. The blade originally was only a B-class weapon, but in a future time, during the same era Zane betrayed the Sand Village, he had the blade enchanted by the power of his father's life-force and chakra.

Name: Wire
Description: They are simply a extremely sharp wire able to cutt through skin and even normal bone. They are extremely thin, almost invisible, but those who have been trained well enough should be able to see them.
Ablity: None, they are just wires that can be set up in random locations, attached to items and such.They are able to stop basic kunai and shurikan without being cutt unless the attacker is of A rank or higher
Origin- These are just basic wires that Zane stole from a weapon's dealer right before his betrayal of the Sand Village.

Name: Prolonged Healing Shot
Rank- Depends
Description- A small tube with a needle attahced to the top. It reachs three inhs in length and is able to even puncture Zane's hardened skin.
Abilities- This tube has the ability to store a medical ninja's healing chakra inside it, then inject that chakra at any time to use it's healing power. The effect depends on how powerful the healing ninja who's chakra was used is and what area the shot was injected.
Origin- Zane origianlly thought of this idea back before he was in the sand village, however, the problem with these things were that they couldn't contain the chakra properly and always shattered. It was when he paid a visit to the Mist village during his Rogue years that he had them enchanced at the same time as his spheres to contain such power and impliment it for storing medical healing.

Name: The Clock
Appearance: This appears only as a small vile of purple liquid, similer to the Healing shot. It measures four inchs for the tube and two inchs for the needle.
Special Abilities; The power of this is that, once injected, the liquid materials inside the tube will enter the target's blood and flow up to the brain, Upon doing so ( two posts time), the effect will begin. The target's senses will all be raised to extremely superhuman levels. So extreme that the physical body can't keep up with the rate of interpretation the senses now have. To the target,. a bullet would now even seem motionless in air. Words would be distorted and hard to hear. Each second of pain would seem like 100 years of eternal torment. The body will react to commands given by the target two posts after they would have originally done so. They are also oddly slowed. For example, say a target was going to use handsigns at post 4 and then spit out a fireball jutsu to the north. If the opponent moved to the east at post five, the person would still fire the jutsu at post six to the north where the target's old location was.
Supply: Two per topic.
Duration: 20 posts on Acadamy students, for each rank higher, subtract three. S rank being four posts.
Origin: This was a chemical compound Zane created after joining in the Oto village. It toke the first few months of his new life there to develop, but after that time, it had become succesful.

Enchanced Paper Bomb
A rank
These devices are a type of paper bomb invented by Zane Hataro for use in combat. they appear to be the xact same as a normal paper bomb, however, several things are different about them performance wise. These are dorment until attached to a object and thrown at high speed. After that, the bombs gain a radar-like ability that causes them to explode on the point that they hit a solid peice of matter. Gas and liquid will not cause explosion, only solid. Once the explosion takes place, it will unleash a force much higher then a normal bomb, so much in fact, that take into the scenario that the kunai hit the target in the center of the back, the explosion would quite literally tear their limbs and head off the body as well as burning every segment of it. Aside from the extra power and radar-liek activation, it retains the same overall properties.

Kinetic Attachment
S rank
These are a attachment to the kinetic gloves owned by Zane Hataro. They appear as small funels that attach to the orb of the glove and harness the kinetic energy during a kinetic blast into a compact bullet-sized shape. Once fired, the force of the small shot will be enough to cause expodential damage to a normal person. For example, say the shot was three inches in size, once hitting the forehead, it would leave a three inch hole in the front, a nearly destroy the entire back of the skull. There can be a max of five of these attached at once.

The Clock's smokebomb.
S rank
Through advanced study of the chemicle compound that Zane had used to make The Clock, a experimental thing for the superhuman senses, he developed another way to induce the same efefct as a gas. A small five inch ball will be thrown in appearance to a smokebomb, bt when it explodes, pitch-black gas will explode from it. Anyone who inhales even the slightest amount of the gas will experience the efefcts. The power of the gas is the exact same as The Clock's, but I will explain it again for those who haven't seen The Clock. It will go to the brain over a one through two post period , ( Two if breathed from the mouth, one from the nose) and enchance their perception and reaction time 1000 times over. What this will be like to the person is that even the fastest movement may seem motionless. Eve3r hear the term, " This will only hurt for a second"? This will cause that second to feel like a hundred years of torment. The reaction timing is so high infact, that the physical body will not be able to keep up, causing all movement to be extremely slow, sluggish, and delayed. Sometimes to the point of being three posst later then intended.

Visor
B rank
This is a device that allows the user to wipe out the sight of anything that doesn't have chakra or heat energy coming off it. What it does in specifics is that, once attached, chakra inside the visor will cause it to see all chakra in a light-blue, based on the Hyuuga's power of chakra-sight, then see all beings with a heat source in dark red that overlaps the blue, but still allows it to be seen. This item was mainly made for dealing with mist and smokebombs, but other uses may arise later.

History and Roleplay Sample
History: Acadamy Arc
Zane Hataro was born in the Village hidden in the sand 29 years ago from now. His father, at the time was a Joinin-ranked ninja for the village and his mother erely owned a small shop for ninja supplies, such included herbs, kunai, shurikan, and so on. Since the young age of five, Zane had already began practice in the arts of Taijutsu and Dem mak martial arts. It was said by many he was a real child prodigy in the subject. Infact, due too this, Taijutsu had become his main practice and combat method throughout his entire life following these events. Once entering the acadamy, Zane undertoke courses like most others, however, he graduated a year earlier then others due to his quick advancement and learning ability.

Genin- Chunin
Upon becoming a Genin, Zane was the youngest member of his squad, at times being insulted by fellow members due to this. However, things changed as time progressed and the young ninja ended up becoming the best genin-class ninja in Taijutsu and mental speed. Once the chunin exams started in the following year. the first two tests ended up being a breeze. They were a challenge, yes, but not nearly as much as he expected when entering the competition. the last prt of the exams was where things got interesting. A few of the other ninja actually managed to put up quite a decent fight. Zane made it to the finals. however lost that match against a much older ninja, probably twice his age. regardless, he still had become the youngest chunin to be in the village as of yet.

Joinin- Special Op
Zane spent the next several years in chunin class taking up missions usually researved for Joinin-ranked ninja. It was by this time he obtained his sword from his father and started to practice the arts of a samurai combat style as well. Spending three years at chunin rank, Zane was later advanced to Joinin class for his constant tasks in missions, skill in combat, and quick mind. However, Zane didn't spend nearly as much time as a Joinin compared to his other ranks. He was sent to special Op status only three months after his promotion to joinin. No specific events happened between those times aside from his training and a few missions along the road, though none worth mentioning.

Rogue- Otokage
Upon becoming a special Op, Zane practiced the arts of assassination as we;l as stealthy and silent movement. His speed progressed more immensly then ever during this time and his views started to change as his power continued to grow. He began viewing the others as weak trash, starting with genin, then even thinking of joinin and soon the other Special ops as weaklings. Being highly angered by these realizations, Zane decided it was time he joined a group with real power. One that wouldn't get shot out of the water. He heard info on the akatsuki during his time as a special Op, and using this data, Zane decided to leave the following day. However, to make sure there was no turning back, the ninja stole a forbidden jutsu from the archieves of the sand village and used it on his own father to seal their life-force and chakra into the blade the man crafted. Leaving the body behind, Zane left that morning and started his new occupation as a missing ninja. Over ten years of being hunted by constant assassin's and ninja sent to end his life, By age twenty seven, the dead man retired on the goal of finding and joining the Akatsuki organization and rather found the village of Oto after a recent death of their kage. Seeing this as a chance to test his power mentally in the use of war and econamy as well as physical power in the subjects of defending teh village, he decided to volunteer for the time as a new Otokage....Not like the people of oto had much choice at that point.( I am horrible at doing a history.)

Rp Sample:
Role Play Sample: In the vast field of endless sands would soon be the meeting of the king and the undead. Civilization was but a dream in this ocean of desert. Footprints were written only to be erased seconds later by the winds of change. The sky was as black as death, devouring the world in shadows making light a distant memory. A individual had been called here by the notes of one now claiming to wear the cloak of authority. It was like a broken record, Time repeating itself in a consistent matter. The same occurred on what felt like yesterday. The former ruler of this blank land thought the same as the present. Thinking they know how to bring the best for their people, when in reality, the best was only a distorted thought that never broke the walls of the mind and never met this hell we call reality. The dead man walking was a former member of the village hidden in the sand. The incompetence and weakness emitting from the last Kazekage drove the land even deeper under the ground, intensifying the immobility of a weak nation. Today, he wanted to examine the one who claimed to be above that of the past. The Black Hand, as of yet, didn't even know what this monarch appeared to be, however, meeting in such a place void of life would narrow it down quite a bit. He had two options to take. If this individual was the same as the last Kazekage, he was going to send that person to drown in the pools of blood that so many others had entered.. In the case they actually prove different, he might even consider joining back with Sand....At Least for the time.

The individual was mostly known by the ranking of " The Black Hand". Why they decided to rank him over a small feature of himself was unknown. His height reached approximately six feet and four inches high, being above that of the normal human. The man's hair was of a pitch-black color, blending in with the dark night. As for the style, it could be said that several strands of hair were all attached together to form these " Spikes " that drifted over his forehead as well as the back of his neck by about two inches off the head. His eyes were something that was one of his defining characteristics that separated the dead man from the rest of society. They, like his hair, were as black as a nightmare. However, that wasn't what made it truly different. They both showed no hint of emotion. No sign of a soul ever inhabiting the body that moved. It was like the eyes of a corpse or a drone. To most normal people, it would seem a bit out of place to this world, as if from the other-side,. The Black Hand's skin was of a tan, caucasian color with a slightly darker tint to it then normal. Covering the entirety of his back and stretching over to cover the sides of his stomach and chest was a jacket of leather. It's color was also rather dark, though more like a extremely dark red rather then a pure tint. His overall build could be depicted as mesomorphic, detailing that he has a rather high muscle-mass which was above that of common people. They weren't insanely massive to the mark of being grotesque though. His arms, as his height, are rather long compared to the common person. Once reaching the hand, the details of his own body become blocked by the black steel that covers each palm from finger-tip to wrist. The metal is the detail that formed his nickname of " The Black Hand ". He thinks of himself more like A dead man walking. His real name is Zane Hataro, a identification he hasn't used in years since his departure from this abyss. At the center of each glove of metal was a small two inch orb that appeared to a clear glass, when it was the same as the rest of the attachment. Pure solid steel. Under the layers of steel was two layers of plastic insulation added for the prevention of the gloves conducting electrical current and shocking the user, Through this, Zane had made them able to take conducted electricity to amplify his own melee attacks. He had pants that appeared to be the same as his jacket, black leather that reached from the waist down to the ankles. Along the side of the right pant-leg were markings of a crimson color that seemed to be only gibberish. Attached to The Black Hand's back was a rather long sheathe that moved diagonally down for a length of seventy-two inches, nearly hitting the sand-enveloped ground. The hilt was the only thing visible from the case, being a pure-white color that was next to his shoulder. It stood out rather well from the rest of him, seeing as it was a sliver of difference in his black attire. At his feet were boots that slid over the ankles and covered the entire foot in leather-looking steel, just as his gloves. They shared the same characteristics. The same orb being at the center below the foot, but that wouldn't exactly be noticeable, At Least not yet. For a estimate one could see from his appearance, The Dead man's body was that of someone around the age of twenty, give or take a few years. His actual age was twenty-eight years, three months, and nearly two weeks.
As Zane continued his advance toward the location marked for death and life to become acquainted with one-another, he started to glance around, searching for anyone who may be near. As of yet, there was nothing, but looks were only a mark of deception. Perhaps they were under the ground for all he knew. The dead man was prepared for a sneak attack, since these scenarios have been done before for an ambush by assassins. it was quite an annoyance. Having to deal with such weak fools under the idea of someone who actually might be worth your time.

Back to top Go down
Soran
Admin
Soran

Zane Hataro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro   Zane Hataro I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shadowxstorm.rpg-board.net

Zane Hataro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: