Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_vote_lcapThe Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_voting_barThe Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_vote_lcapThe Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_voting_barThe Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Ruler

The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] Empty
PostSubject: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Personal Arc Begins.:. Tenabachi Arc

Alkuro sat at the breakfast table, eating the pancakes his mother had made him. She sat opposite of him, finishing up making his father's lunch for work. His father sat to his right, reading the Konoha Newspaper.

"Dad, could we get some training in before you head off to work? I want to be in top shape for when I meet my sensei," Alkuro said, as he finished his pancakes.

Alex put the newspaper down and looked to the wall clock. It was only 9:15. He finished his coffee and kissed Kora's forehead.

"Sure son. I'm not due to work until eleven,", Alex said, ruffling Alkuro's hair.
"Dad, you know I hate it when you do that," Alkuro said, using his fist to remove his father's hand from his head.
"Alkuro, dear, remember that you are still limited in Chakra control. do not push yourself to break your father's jutsus. and honey, don't use jutsus that Alkuro doesn't know" Kora said.
"I won't honey. But once he starts training with his sensei, I'm going to have to toughen him up some how," Alex said.
"Because a shinobi's greatest weapon is the ability to make something from nothing," Alkuro said. "I remember the speech Konoha's Green Gladiator gave to the Shinobi Academy"

Alkuro followed Alex outside to their backyard. From their backyard, one could see Hokage Mountain and the Hokage's office. Alkuro looked to the office and nodded, his eyes narrowing.

"Dad, I'm going to meet the Hokage one day," he said, as he and Alex stretched.
"You've already met the Hokage. The Hokage was present at your birth, because I was on a mission." Alex reminded his son, taking a fighting stance.

Alkuro mimiced his father's stance as they both planned out their moves. Alex was suddenly hit with an important message that Alkuro was old enough to know about.

"Before we begin, son. Allow me to inform you, that as a Ruler, you are exceptionally skilled in the use of Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. Those two areas of the shinobi are a Ruler's greatest assests and should be the areas you rely on the most. not saying a genjutsu is weaker or anything, but Rulers usually perfer direct physical assaults over mental assaults," Alex explained.

Alkuro nodded, as he faced down his father. It was at that moment, he realized he couldn't move his body. Looking at the ground, he noticed the thin layer of ice. It connected with his feet, coming from his father's feet.

"That's a cheap trick! I'm trying to learn something here and you paralyze me?" Alkuro asked.
"I taught you two lessons, son. Never let your guard down, and the Ruler Family secrets. Now it's time for, Ice Pulse Jutsu!" Alex said, weaving handsigns so fast that Alkuro missed all of them, as icy blue chakra appeared in his right hand.
"Alright time to break the Ice Possession with this!" Alkuro said, dropping a shuriken from his right fist. The Shuriken landed right in the middle of the ice layer, breaking it from Alkuro's feet. Alkuro leaped into the air, as Alex followed with the Ice Pulse in his hand. "Next time for a little light to be shed upon the problem!" Alkuro said, forming the single handsign of Tori, before a bright flash of blue light emanated from his body, blinding Alex, who lost the Ice Pulse in the moment of confusion. "Alkuro Combination!" he shouted, as he fell, striking Alex with a series of punches and kicks. Alex caught the last kick as they both hit the ground at the same time.

They both heard clapping, turning they saw.....
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Jishaku had just came from the Land of Sound. He was watching Alex and Alkuro train. He was impressed that the boy was learning so quick. He emerged from the shadows and started to clap. "I thought I heard a Ruler around here. You do make enough noise when you train." Jishaku laughed and said, "How have you been guys? Busy I see? You have been progressing well Alkuro." Jishaku then took off his hood and mask and smiled with his green eyes squinted and his white hair blowing in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:26 am

Alkuro raised an eyebrow at this shinobi.

"Jishaku, long time no see?" Alex said, extending his hand to the shinobi. "Alkuro, you know how people in town refer to me as the Green Gladiator? This man right here is the Sannin of the Steel Sand, who aided me in earning my nickname. He's your god-father."

Alkuro narrowed his eyes a bit.

"My Godfather?" Alkuro asked, as if he were trying to remember the man. "If you're my God father, you should know quite a bit about fighting alongside and against my father....if he had you trapped within the Ice Trap Jutsu, what would you do to break free?"

"Alkuro, be nice!" Alex snapped.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:41 am

Jishakus smiled and knelt down to the boy. He looked at Alex and said, "It is fine Alex. I don't mind the interrogation. After all, boys are curious." He then looked at Alkuro and said with a smile, "Well if we are assuming your father could get me in that tech, he would have to be close enough to use it. See I am an all ranges fighter and I'm an expert in all, but getting close is more dangerous when fighting me than any other distance. Depending on how far away and if I wanted to kill him, I would rip the Iron out of his blood and cause him to die for various reasons. Or I could use my magnetism to manipulate my steel to break the possession or kill your father. Or I could just wait. For the possession takes chakra to maintain. So eventually he would have to break the possession." Jishaku then got up and said to Alex, "Your boy is sharp huh?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 am

Alex clapped Alkuro's shoulder.

"A real chip off the ole block, occasionally. So, Jinshakus, are you going to be able to fullfill my request? The request I made of you upon Alkuro's birh?" Alex asked.

Alkuro sighed heavily, he had worded his question wrong, and after Jinshakus had answered, he had been getting ready to reask the question, but Alex had interrupted him with what Alkuro called Adult Conversation.

"Excuse me, Dad, would you mind treating me as an equal shinobi? I believe since the request was made on the day of my birth, I'm entitled to know this request?" Alkuro said

Alex looked to Jinshakus.

"You wanna tell him?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 am

Jishaku smiled and nodded at Alex and said, "Yes I remember. I am ready for that task." He then looked at Alkuro and said, "Squirt I am going to be your sensei. I will teach you how to be a strong shinobi worthy of being called a Ninja. Honor, Respect, and Strength. Those are my principles; but you will learn that stuff as we go along. I only ask that if I tell you to do something, do not question it. If you want an explanation I will give you one, but don't argue." Jishaku then looked at Alex and said, "Can we go inside? I am hungry and I haven't eaten sense I left the Sound Nation."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:04 am

"My sensei? Awesome, does this mean you'll be teaching me unique jutsu like Lord Jaraiya Taught Naruto?" Alkuro asked, before racing off into the house.

Alex sweatdropped a moment.

"He has read everything there is to know about Naruto Uzamaki. He inspires to be the same type shinobi as Naruto. Kora just finished breakfast, and I've got a few minutes left before work. The Anbu Office is killing me with these fifty hour weeks man. I remember when we first joined it was only ten hour weeks," Alex said, leading Jinshakus into the house where Kora was finishing up a breakfast platter for him.

"Thought I heard a familiar voice out there," Kora said, approaching Jinshakus and kissing him gently on the cheek. " You can have this platter or else, I'm taking it to the Hokage's Warthogs."
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 am

Jishaku smiled as he walked into the house, "Yea it was a little easier back in the day, but now so much has been going on that everyone is being overworked. I am glad they leave me alone for the most part." Jishaku chuckled to himself as he thought of the tales of Naruto, Jaraiya, and Team 7. He thought, "Man does this kid resemble Naurto. Well I guess I will have a long journey head of me trying to teach this knuckle head." Jishaku smiled at Kora and said, "Thank you Kora. I am starving." Jishaku then looked at Alkuro and asked, "So kid. Do you have any girls chasing you around yet?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:16 am

Alkuro shook his head.

"Dad told me that chasing skirts only leads to trouble. So I'm going to do like Dad, and wait until I meet the woman I'm going to marry before I deal with females. Let them fall head over heels for me, I won't care." Alkuro said. "And this knucklehead, Sensei, isn't as big a dunce as Naruto. Though my teacher, Ebeki The Third, in the Ninja Academy, told me that I'm just as spontanteous as Naruto,"

"He's referring to the time he set off explosive tags in the girls rest room," Kora said, narrowing her eyes at Alkuro, "Resulting in five days Academy Suspension, Alex and I cleaning and repairing the Girls Rest Room, and paying the hospital bill for the female who was unfortunate enough to be around when the tag exploded."

Alex leaned over to Jinshakus and whispered.

"I dunno where he gets those ideas from, but I wish I woulda thought of them during my academy days...soaking female tee shirts and all" Alex said.

"But, Sensei, after almost failing the Academy, I wanted to change my style. I began studying my family's style and am quite adept at using the Four Finger Palm style of fighting. Being a comrade of my father's I'm sure your familiar with the Four Finger Palm, but just to break it down for you: Four Finger Palm takes the Gentle Fist Style and Rock Fist Style, combines the two of them to create a force of nature known as Finger Palms." Alkuro said, reciting a paragraph from a report he had done in the academy.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:26 am

Jishaku laughed and said, "Yea well chasing women will lead to trouble if you don't know how to do it right," Jishaku said with a wink. He then said, "Well Naruto was sort of dense, but we will see how quickly you catch on." He then looked at Kora and chuckled, "Well you got to admit. The kid is inventive." Jishaku then listened as Alex whispered, "Yea man I would have never thought of that."

Jishaku then looked and listened to Alkuro explain the four finger palm style that he was already quite familiar with. He smiled and said, "Yes I know of it. It is effective, but not perfect. You will need to learn many different things in order to be flexible in battle. Adaptability is a powerful ally." Jishaku then looked at Alex, "So when do I start training him?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:40 am

"The Hokage has already assigned the rest of his graduating class to teams, and have sent them on their first mission. I'm guessing your a little late on the whole training thing. It's up to you when the training starts. I'm off to work, gotta solve a dispute between the Rock Clan, and Yamanaka Clan. something about a Sealing Jutsu that was created by one of the clans' ancestors...See you tonight, Kora. Jinshakus, you keeping him over night? If not, he has to be home by eleven to do his chores," Alex said, kissing Kora as he grabbed his lunch and left.

"He means, unless you get sent on overnight missions, or are having an over night training session," Kora said, smiling as she left Alkuro with Jinshakus.

"So, what kind of training will we be tackling first?" Alkuro asked.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 am

Jishaku smiled and nodded at Alex. He then waived and said, "I guess I will see you later man." Jishaku then looked at Kora and said, "Ok. I will bring him back in one piece." He then sighed and drank some water. He then looked at Alkuro and said, "Well kid I guess I need to see what you already know. What have you been taught so far?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:13 am

Alkuro thought for a moment.

"Dad's been wanting to teach me advanced forms of the Four Finger Palm style, but Mom has him training me with fine chakra control. I have mastered No-Hands-Tree-Climbing, but the Walking-On-Water Excercise eludes me. I can't maintain chakra good enough to perform that exercise." Alkuro said, "I've been using The No-Hands-Tree-Climbing Exercise in order to try to advance my chakra control. So far, I can climb a regular sized tree, I can half way up a tree in the Forest of Death,"

Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Jishaku leaned back and exhaled with a sigh, "So your not that far along I see. Well I guess I will have to help you catch up to speed then. Walking on water is not as difficult as you make it out to be. It is done by concentrating chakra to you feet; like the tree climbing exersise, but emitting a steady flow of chakra instead of just holding it. Once you get the hang of it, it will become second nature to you." Jishaku then got up from the table and scooted his chair under it. He smiled and said, "finish up eating and we will go and get started. in the village."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Alkuro nodded.

"Where shall we meet in the village?" He asked, as he drank from his cup.

He had already finished eating the pancakes, but wanted to finish getting ready before going to begin training. He was still not wearing his headband or his kunai and shuriken pouches.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Jishaku smiled and said, "Well I guess we can meet where Sauske learned how to use his Fire Ball jutsu down at the docks. Would that be ok?" Jishaku then looked and saw that he wasn't quite ready yet and said, "I will go ahead of you. Once your ready. Meet me at the docks." Jishaku then went to the door and waived bye. "See you their kid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]   The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ruler Family Home[Alex Ruler, Alkuro Ruler, and Chaos only]
Page 1 of 1