Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_vote_lcapOsamu Chi-Tai (done) I_voting_barOsamu Chi-Tai (done) I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_vote_lcapOsamu Chi-Tai (done) I_voting_barOsamu Chi-Tai (done) I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

Osamu Chi-Tai (done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youkai

Osamu Chi-Tai (done) Empty
PostSubject: Osamu Chi-Tai (done)   Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Name: Osamu Chi-Tai
Nickname: Dr. Phoenix
Date of Birth: August 2nd
Clan: Chi-Tai Clan

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Torn by his lost love, Osa is very ingoing, and doesn't want to be close to people. He has a wall up between him and others that he keeps increasing. He is very quiet with not many things to say, but he is wise and smart in the things he knows. He acts calm by keeping his emotions on the inside, and won't lash out to attack. Although heart broken, he is loyal to thise people he can trust. He is very neutral to everything and doesn't have many favorite things or preferred choices in life. He is one of those people that do well by themselves and prefers to work alone.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Chi-Tai
Kekkei Genkai: Regeneration with the ability to use the elements for various effects.
Clan Symbol: A medica needle with wings.
Clan History: This clan was created by reperfecting cells from the Kaguya clan. They have been genetically modified so that when placed into a person they are able to use regeneration. Sunagakure developed this long ago, but they found that it needed to be passed down via defect gene. So when they did put it into someone, it wasn't activated, and instead the man's children were inhabited by this ability. The clan was officialy founded when Sunagakure released the information to shinobi view. Ths clan is small with only a single family as it's members. Since then jutsu from the clan have been basic abilities.

Rank Information
Village: Suna

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Medical ninjutsu
Sub: Puppetry
Sub: ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Katon, Suiton (fire and Water)
Special Characteristics:

Puppetry is one of his favorite pass times; it gives him practice in chakra control and with his degrees in medicine, he is good at making porstetic parts.

Osamu has a high intelligence level for analyzation of battle. He knows when to step in and when to hold back. Also finding the weakness of an enemy isn't difficult for him.

Osamu is adept to creating poisons and acid based chemicals, aswell as antidotes for said liquids.

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Medical Ninjutsu
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu
Spoiler:

Name: Generic Sealing Techinque
Type: Basic Skill
Element: N/A
Description: This isn't a style but rather a basic skill of sealing things in scrolls, such as weapons, puppets, items, or miscelanious things.

Weapons

Name: Crocodile
Appearance:
Spoiler:
This realistic looking crocodile is 7 feet long and made of hard wood with several mechanical weapons built inside the body capvity. It's tan colored and hides easily inside the sand of the desert.
Special Abilities:
    Weapons
  • Mouth Clamp: When the puppet's mouth opens and an object it is in its mouth the puppet can close the mouth faster than a bullet can be shot. The mouth will close completly leaving no room thus crushing whatever is inside.
  • Extending Tail: The tail can extend to create a long 12 foot whip with metal spikes. It can flex easily to wrap around people or to stab them.
  • Kunai launching mechanisims: The spikes along the back can aim for any target around them launching 40 feet at a time, with additional reloads kept in fuuinjutsu seals. The rate of fire is similar to a gun and the spikes can be fired in large masses.

The puppet is quite slow but able to carry several passengers if needed. The kunai spikes can hide in the body capity to make the back surface flat.
Origin: This puppet was created when Osa became a chuunin, it has been one of his better battle puppets in battle and often serves as a war puppet for it's offencive capability.

Name: Anaconda
Appearance:
Spoiler:
30 feet long and all black, this long puppet is in the theme of an anaconda. It appears very realistic with only the lines used to turn and open the mouth visible. Flat circles appear along the entire body as the main pattern. The puppet is made of hard wood and metal materials to asist in flexibility and density.
Special Abilities:
    Weapons
  • The full body muscle: The entire puppet can squeeze people in half by wrapping around them and then continueing to squeeze.
  • Poison tips: All along the body, many poison tips can be used as hidden weapons; either by squeezing them to death and putting poison in them, or even by moving beside them and rubbing against bodies, tips are small and round with barely noticiable thorns in the center of a circle.
  • Mouth Clamp: When the puppet's mouth opens and an object it is in its mouth the puppet can close the mouth faster than a bullet can be shot. The mouth will close completly leaving no room thus crushing whatever is inside.
  • Throat launcher: When the mouth is open the throat can eject a multitude of projectiles at once. These projectiles can be kunai, shuriken, poison smoke pellets, or a long flexible two prong senbon.
  • Tunneling: The puppet can move undersand as if it was water for a fish, this is done with teh snake twisting like a drill and the mouth opening whide enough to move sand out of the way. When it does do this it is just as fast as it is on land.
The puppet moves at a fast rate and can catch up with cars going 30 miles an hour. Although it's difficult to avoid the spikes on the puppet, one can ride on it by using the tree climbing jutsu.
Origin: This puppet was a creation of the women he loves and he has adapted it into his arsonal of puppets. It serves as a very useful weapon with many capable assult plans it can be incorperated into.

Name: Pylraster
Appearance:
Spoiler:
This large dinosaur looking war puppet was the joint creation of him and his lover. It is made of metal on the outside covered with a heavy layer of wood with flexible joints. It stand 15 feet tall and 30 feet long. It's legs are large and thick so that terrain can be crossed easily. The colors along the body appear in several different patterns. The top of the back is dark black with several orange X cuts along it. There is a large fin on the top of the neck. The mouth and jaw are long into the head and the eyes are are near the front.
Special Abilities:
    Weapons
  • Throat launcher: When the mouth is open the throat can eject a multitude of projectiles at once. These projectiles can be kunai, shuriken, poison smoke pellets, or a long flexible two prong senbon.
  • Flame thrower: When the mouth is open, a large A rank flame thrower can be used to incinerate people or buildings. The fuel for the flame comes from a fuuinjutsu seal inside the throat. The flame is a large ball of fire similar to fire style fire ball jutsu.
  • Water Jet: When the mouth is open, a thin, A rank level water jet springs from the puppet. This water is presurred and can blast trees out of the ground.
The puppet's size is what matters; it can take seveal hits before the wooden outer layer splits reveiling a metal inside. It can run 60 miles an hour an can be rode on top. Just by swinging its tail and body around it can crush trees and rocks.
Origin:

Name: Trickster
Appearance:
Spoiler:
This tall bird is 10 feet tall and 7 feet long. It serves as a passenger puppet that can mobilize at extreme speed of 70 miles an hour at full. It is covered in white feathers and the tips are yellow, when chakra is being conducted into it it appears to glow like the sun. The reason behind the name is becasue it has little melee combat use compared to other puppets.
Special Abilities:
    Weapons
  • Poison Smoke Bombs: Egg shape bombs appear from the hind of the puppet, those smoke bombs release a large cloud after a few seconds to make pursuing the puppet and its ride difficult.
  • Endurance grade material: The material of the puppet is built for long and fast travel rather than combat use.

Origin: This is the first puppet Osa created and it's stil one of his best escape weapons.

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Pre Academy
When he was born, Osamu was born a perfect child with no defects and no sign of disease, he was part of the Chi-Tai clan, the first in Suna to perfect regenration. The amazing ability Osa was given was sught after by many, but the same option, the same destiny would never change. Osa would be a shinobi, and a medical shinobi at that. Even before he entered he wanted to change that destiny. There was always a girl, who drove him mad, but someone he could not live without. She was the one to rival everything he did. She was why he became a strong shinobi.

Academy
In the academy Osa often stuck out as an odd kid with no life or friends, not someone as ahated as a jinchuriki, but rather the outsider for everything. Osa never wanted to hang out with anyone, he never wanted to sneak away from lessons, but he always sat alone. His grades were average and nothing to be surprised about with his attitude. Only She could push him to keep going, and she did with all her kindnes and compassion. Although not exactly a girly girl, she was the only one who talked to him gentally. When it came to learning, Osa was lazy, but she forced him, saying she would never forgive him if he didn't do the work. When the graduation exam came, She had the most devious idea to challenge him. Osa said he didn't care about graduating, but then she brought up the waste of time it was for her to help him, in a way she convinced him it was a debt he had to pay. Osa then paid the debt, because he didn't like having a bad conscience.

Genin
During his genin years, and to his delight, she was in his team with him. She could turn him further into the shinobi she dreamed of. Durign those teen years Osa avoided the thoughts of love, especially for her. He didn't want a family of his own. During the chuunin exams Osa stepped up as a genin to protect her. It was then that he realized she was playing with him. In the way she acted weak, she made him stronger. After a few tries they passed the chuunin exam. Osa changed after that experience, and it was for the better.

Chuunin
Osa was old enough to start thinking of his future as a shinobi, the real way. Unlike early years when children are yougn and people ask them what they want to be, Osa started to think of starting his own family. The mission they went on were tough, eventually fate started to catch up, when death claimed the third member of their squad. They took things serioursly from then on, Osa matured into an adult, and when he had the option to take the jounin exams, he did. His skills and talents were at the level of a jounin, so he antisipated it was going to be equally challenging as the chuunin exams were for genin, but he was far from correct. The jounin exams were very much a real test to fail or pass. For three years, Osa faile dthe test, and when she passed it before him, he put all of his studies and time into training. When he did pass the examination, Osa's love interest in her flurished.

Jounin
it was then that he realized what love was and what was truly important. As time passed during his jouninship they came together in a close relationship. When they did go on missions, it was together, and they were an unstopable team of puppetry users. But one day, the mission turned sour, and it came down to life and death. She sacrificed herself for the sake of the mission, and Osa was unable to give himself for her instead. She died, and he couldn't forgivehimself. She indeed changed the mission's ending to a success, but he would never look back at it as a success. The people around him said she was a true konochi of the sand. Osa became heart broken, and he was unfocused for a long time, but the promise of a future came when he found out that he had a son. In a weird sceintific way his son was born long after his mother died; the Chi-Tai caln blood reconstructed the womb he was in and as time passed, her body would serve as food. This son was discovered after he was wondering the desert, alone and young. Rogue shiobi had witnessed his birth and had said it was the comming of a dead demon, when he was captured by the village, it had ben 7 years since he was born. The child's blood line was also discovered, and he was placed under his father, with neither of them aware for a long time, until he showed his kkg to him. With the remaining hope of creating a family, Osa has been given a gift and his life is focused around that gift.

Rp Sample:
Osamu's vinger was pricked by the thorn of the desert rose. The small poison tip was not painful, nor did Osa worry from the poison. His finger turned red as the poison and blood colided. Oddly his finger returened to normal when his blood line limit activated. He ignored injuries, but knew it wasn't the best precaution. His eyes filled with regret and guilt. As he placed the rose in a chemical vile, he thought back to her. His one mistake cost him his life, but she paid the price in full. Osa's experiment was to create the rose poison she had used. Her inspiring arsonal of poisons were far more complex than the cost of ingrediece implied. One poison desert rose, two pints of wol's bane root, a bucket of water, chemicals found in coal, and 1 hour of mixing, were all uses to create a complex poison worthy of a puppet master. Osa then took out the rose from the vile and poured the black liquid into a clay jar. He then placed coal rocks inside with the other two poisons. Beside him was a small puppet with many spikes across it's limbs. No bigger than a doll, it was the perfect mixing tool. He placed chakra strings on it. As his fingers moved, the small doll hopped into the jar. Osa placed a box around the jar. The strings were unaffected by the box because holes were placed ontop to use the strings. His index finger twitched at the puppet went to action, mixing the materials into a unified goop. After an hour he removed the box. The jar was full of the poison she once used in combat.

"I don't think anyone has discovered the antidote by now. I may be able to craft one without my blood, but the ingredience used in each are so different. This is actually a very well crafted recipe, I congradulate you again on your stuning discovery." Osa often talked to her, even after death, she was the only friend he had.
Back to top Go down
Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Chi-Tai (done)   Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Completion bump
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Chi-Tai (done)   Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Chi-Tai (done)   Osamu Chi-Tai (done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osamu Chi-Tai (done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: