Naruto Shadow Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shadow Storm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Chakra Reserves
W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm by Soran

» Radiation Release
W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am by Perfect Insanity

» Kazenagi Clan [WiP]
W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am by Zero

» Hidden In the Mountains! (Ai only)
W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Bee

» Team Jinshakus Training Day One
W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am by Alex Ruler

» Raienzo Akuma
W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am by The deadman

» Perfect Insanity
W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm by Perfect Insanity

» Shi no Te Katana (DONE)
W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm by Agent+of+Chaos

» The Kirigakure Expansion of 1912 | The Planned Invasion
W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm by Gaara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Soran
W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_vote_lcapW.I.P Kaien Shiba I_voting_barW.I.P Kaien Shiba I_vote_rcap 
Agent+of+Chaos
W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_vote_lcapW.I.P Kaien Shiba I_voting_barW.I.P Kaien Shiba I_vote_rcap 
Bee
Alex Ruler
Ai
Gaara
Sammie
The deadman
Rain Haruno
Jashin Warrior

W.I.P Kaien Shiba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaien Shiba

W.I.P Kaien Shiba Empty
PostSubject: W.I.P Kaien Shiba   W.I.P Kaien Shiba I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Name:Kaien Shiba
Nickname:Dawn
Date of Birth:10-30
Clan:Kokusan
Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality:He is cheerful and shows greater concern for his team-mates and friends, placing their safety over the successful completion of a mission, as well as believing that teamwork is essential to overall success as a team. He is also regularly late for appointments, making obvious excuses. This is because of his frequent visits to the memorial where his brother's name is engraved, where he loses track of time. However, Kaien is carefree and emotionless, often speaking bluntly about sensitive topics.

Kaien claims to have lost everyone who was close to him, causing some reluctance to allow others to get close to him. Kaien has a rather solitary and matter-of-fact attitude. His calm and detached demeanour has been called “cool, hip, and trendy” many times by the few close friends he have. He also is the type who will kill when ever he gets in the mood to do so. He spends some days in the rain thinking about how he could of had prevented alot of his mistakes from happining, but he tries not to spend to much time thinking about bad memories.

Rank Information
Village:Ex-Kiri

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main:Ninjutsu
Sub: Kenjutsu
Elemental Affinity:Fire-Lightning-Water
Special Characteristics:
Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu ect)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C rank jutsu, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked etc)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the jutsu- please note that this has to associate with the user's affinity)
Description: (provide a very detailed description of your jutsu. for instance, how it is used in spars, what the range is, any after effects etc)

(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C ranked styles, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked ect)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the style- again, this must correspond with one of the character's affinity/ies)
Description: (give us a very descriptive evaluation of how the style is set up, what the performance is and what the result is. also, please include why someone would actually use this style)

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name:
Appearance: (provide a detailed insight of how the weapon looks like. a picture would help, but it is not needed)
Rank: (this may not exceed the rank of your character, remember)
Special Abilities: (if the weapon is special in any way, provide how it is here)
Origin: (give us the history of this weapon, how your character received it and if any modifications were made to this weapon. everything counts)

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
(provide a detailed account of your character's history, so we can know why they became who they are today. please seperate these stages of their life into 'arcs', so that Mods find it a lot easier to follow. example: Pre-Academy Arc, Academy Arc, Genin Arc.)

Rp Sample:
(give us a roleplay sample to prove your writing skills. you may copy other roleplays from other sites if you please. the higher rank of the character you make, the longer this will need to be. the standard of roleplay given here, must be lived up to)

Back to top Go down

W.I.P Kaien Shiba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Storm :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: